What is Senator Feinstein's agenda??

This is a discussion on What is Senator Feinstein's agenda?? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I think she eventually wants to outlaw most every type weapon. So in the end will be allowed to have a derringer and that's all. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What is Senator Feinstein's agenda??

I think she eventually wants to outlaw most every type weapon. So in the end will be allowed to have a derringer and that's all. Only reason we would get that is so they can say we didn't take away your right to keep and bear arms.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Fail!

Both of those guns have 20-round clip/mag/ammunition feeding devices, so they are both evil and illegal.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

No hidden agenda, she wants to ban all guns. Ban the scary looking ones now (easier sell to the sheeple). When that is done b, ban the rest. Simple.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Fail!

Both of those guns have 20-round clip/mag/ammunition feeding devices, so they are both evil and illegal.
    I fixed it.....
    Brad426 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

The agenda is to control the populous...banning firearms will prevent the populous from having easy access to an adequate tool which can be used to safeguard liberty and freedom from those who want you to submit to their tyranny.

men who support gun rights.jpg
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I think it's because the rifles are black.
    BugDude likes this.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    She wants to disarm the citizenry of the United States, yet, leave it legal for her, and her elite constituents, to remain armed. They are the only ones who are competent and deserving enough to own firearms. And, as stated above, it leads to control of the populace.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

I whole-heatedly believe she is behind a bigger agenda than the bill that was proposed and shot down. You see, the anti-gun politicians (mostly liberal), and big government in general, know they have to push lightly against the public. People feel very strongly about their right to protect themselves and the 2A. They will go to great lengths to minimally get a grip on gun control - little by little.

For example: Operation Fast and Furious. What was it's agenda? According to some reliable sources: Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News Giving the guns to Mexican cartels was a way to ensure legislation of "Demand Letter 3"
    That would require some U.S. gun shops to report the sale of multiple rifles or "long guns." Demand Letter 3 was so named because it would be the third ATF program demanding gun dealers report tracing information.
    I'm sure the current administration was very displeased when that exploded in their faces. Then came the shootings - and effort went to 100% gun control. They want you to forget the economy. Forget the fiscal cliff. Forget everything except that guns are bad. Not only do they get to push their agenda, they get to redirect the conservative attention to an unrelated, but extremely important topic while they push for other agendas in the background.

Fienstiens bill was designed to fail. It was so over the top, everyone knew it wouldn't pass. Even Harry Reid was vocally opposed. So why would they design a bill to fail? Well, now they can draft up a bill that is a compromise. They couldn't strip the country of everything they want (and don't be fooled, they want to strip all the guns from the public). So now they will make some "common sense" gun laws that only an extremist who "hates children" (like the victims of sandy hook) would oppose. Those measures, in all probability, will pass. Some republicans will concede. All the democrats will be on board.

It's scary to think that the government currently operates with such calculating deceit, but mark my words, it is the truth.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Re: What is Senator Feinstein's agenda??

Under the ban currently proposed, both of those pictured are on the list of banned weapons.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus222 View Post
    I whole-heatedly believe she is behind a bigger agenda than the bill that was proposed and shot down. You see, the anti-gun politicians (mostly liberal), and big government in general, know they have to push lightly against the public. People feel very strongly about their right to protect themselves and the 2A. They will go to great lengths to minimally get a grip on gun control - little by little.

For example: Operation Fast and Furious. What was it's agenda? According to some reliable sources: Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News Giving the guns to Mexican cartels was a way to ensure legislation of "Demand Letter 3" I'm sure the current administration was very displeased when that exploded in their faces. Then came the shootings - and effort went to 100% gun control. They want you to forget the economy. Forget the fiscal cliff. Forget everything except that guns are bad. Not only do they get to push their agenda, they get to redirect the conservative attention to an unrelated, but extremely important topic while they push for other agendas in the background.

Fienstiens bill was designed to fail. It was so over the top, everyone knew it wouldn't pass. Even Harry Reid was vocally opposed. So why would they design a bill to fail? Well, now they can draft up a bill that is a compromise. They couldn't strip the country of everything they want (and don't be fooled, they want to strip all the guns from the public). So now they will make some "common sense" gun laws that only an extremist who "hates children" (like the victims of sandy hook) would oppose. Those measures, in all probability, will pass. Some republicans will concede. All the democrats will be on board.

It's scary to think that the government currently operates with such calculating deceit, but mark my words, it is the truth.
    I think you are probably right. The jewel they are looking for is Universal Registration. Once they have that, confiscation of ALL guns is easier.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Do you have any idea how many drive by bayonet attacks will be prevented by banning bayonet lugs?

Also, don't give me no sass about how you can tie a bayonet on the end of a long stick.
    sauerpuss and 8th ID like this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

VIP Member
    Doghandler likes this.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus222 View Post

For example: Operation Fast and Furious. What was it's agenda? According to some reliable sources: Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations - CBS News Investigates - CBS News Giving the guns to Mexican cartels was a way to ensure legislation of "Demand Letter 3" I'm sure the current administration was very displeased when that exploded in their faces. Then came the shootings - and effort went to 100% gun control.They want you to forget the economy. Forget the fiscal cliff. Forget everything except that guns are bad. Not only do they get to push their agenda, they get to redirect the coJnservative attention to an unrelated, but extremely important topic while they push for other agendas in the background.

Are you saying that you believe the government is behind the current rash of shootings?
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

There is nothing "hidden" about Feinstein's agenda!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links