POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation" - Page 2

POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation"

This is a discussion on POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This IS the administrations plan.....to remove guns from society......that's why all these little kiddies are being suspended from school for having a torn paper that ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation"

This IS the administrations plan.....to remove guns from society......that's why all these little kiddies are being suspended from school for having a torn paper that looks like a gun or by making a finger gun with the index and thumb.....they want society to banish all firearms and people who use them.....like we did with tobacco and cigarette smokers............same plan down the road.

San Diego......Steers and Queers and I don't see any horns on his head....USMC.
    Spirit51 likes this.

I just realized he's from San Diego so his comments don't surprise me. Politics out there are more than a little wacky.
    10thmtn likes this.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

This is ludicrous. To think that it would actually work.

I for one will not give up my guns. And I know too many people to list that feel the same way. You are correct, it would result in a revolution.

Let's pray it does not come to that.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Distinguished Member
    Yeah... good luck with that chief... let us know how it works out for you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    I'll bet we can disarm Police Chiefs quicker than that if they are stupid enough to try it.

Yeah............that's us.....but they're grooming the generations to come....instilling in them in school anything GUN and your out.....out of society's acceptance too.
    You can thanks the teachers and school board of eds.......for this.
    SigPapa226 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfuelrm View Post
    Wow I think he's delusional.

^^YEP^^^^^^^^

He's definitely off his meds.

See his quote from the article below;

Lansdowne believes that the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut weakened the gun lobby's power and has opened the door for new gun control legislation.

"We broke the NRA," Lansdowne said off-camera.

Lansdowne's position on gun control appears to be in the minority among sheriffs across the nation, however.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, sheriffs from Florida to California have stated publicly that they will not comply with any new gun control measures proposed by the federal government

Underlined and red above shows that this butt clown is in a class almost by himself.
    Gotta give the paper credit for throwing that last bit of info in the story.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Has the State of California removed the vow to uphold the Constitution of the United States from it's induction ceremonies?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    California cop--go figure.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Lansdowne's position on gun control appears to be in the minority among sheriffs across the nation, however.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, sheriffs from Florida to California have stated publicly that they will not comply with any new gun control measures proposed by the federal government.

Glad that there is more common sense out there than this one has to offer.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Not in this house! Try, let's see how successful you are.

Oh San Diego, that doesn't surprise me.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

I hate to say it but, I believe he has some foresight.

Piece by piece, little by little our rights have eroded in the last few decades with little revolt. You don't put the frog in boiling water, you put it in cold water and gradually heat it up to a boil.

With our children being taught liberalism, acceptance and celebration of alternative lifestyles, condom usage, sexual transmitted disease, every one's a winner and no outstanding achievers celebrated, zero tolerance of being a child, no bullies, etc. in our public schools, funded by the government and curriculum / books established by the government, how many generations will come out of their indoctrination with conservative views and critical thinking?

Can you not see it before your very own eyes? With your own children's views being different than your conservative views, and with the younger population now voting for "hope and change"?

If you value what America is, our history and where we are heading, wake up and smell the coffee. Fight back before it's too late. Write, write and write your political representatives, then write some more and express your outrage at what America is becoming.

IMHO, we're a modern day Sodom & Gomorrah and will pay the price as a nation for our transgressions. We now call good evil and evil good, a few examples maybe?

A pregnant woman is intentionally shot in the belly and the unborn dies, that's capitol murder by our laws. A woman gets pregnant with child and it's not wanted, pays a few bucks to get the appendage removed as a convenience to life, and it's called a right? Go figure!

With the advent of new and fatal diseases brought about and spread by a segment of our society, we are to accept and celebrate it, and by law not "hate it"?

Generational welfare... Taking from the productive who can barely make ends meet and giving it to individuals who believe they are entitled to it for life, not that it diminishes the ability for the family to provide for themselves is a consideration? I could go on and on but you get the picture.

I hear the rubber toilet flapper slamming against the bottom of the water holding tank discharge, and that unmistakable sound of the toilet is our future unless America has a national revival of morality and principals.

While I'm on my rant, how about our politicians and government leaders selling out this country? How did we become the richest nation on earth and squander it all away and become the worlds greatest debtor nation with at this writing about 17 trillion in debt. Does anyone know how much a trillion actually is or what it means to our fiat currency? Just a few letters if you'll indulge me: NAFTA, GATT, IMF, WTO, UN, WB, etc. Anyone see the big picture in our future yet?

Rant / OFF
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

It's been said many times before: Police chiefs are often (usually?) merely political appointees. They bring the agenda of city hall to their job and to advocate for same. Contrast the statements made by police chiefs who are appointed with those of sheriffs who are elected. Nuff said.

PC

Most chiefs are poitical appointees who serve at the pleasure of mayor, county executive or what have you. If they want to keep their job they have to parrot what the boss tells them. The IACP might reflect their views but not the views of the average cop on the beat, or for that matter large portions of their command staff.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

What a maroon.
    babarock likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links