POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation" - Page 4

POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation"

This is a discussion on POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "We broke the NRA," that's funny, I and about 1,000,000 other people have joined the NRA for the first time within the last month. There ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: POLICE CHIEF... "we can disarm Americans in a generation"

"We broke the NRA," that's funny, I and about 1,000,000 other people have joined the NRA for the first time within the last month. There was an article in our local paper this week about how CHP applications are up. In the last month our local courthouse has handled over 300 applications, there were 26 applications over the same period last year.

Another buffoon, lives in candy-land and eats whatever crap his mayor shovels to him...
    Jetfuelrm and Jetfuelrm like this.
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

He's part of the liberal agenda that's at work on this country now.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

the day they come to get mine or my familys guns from our homes i will go out in a shoot out. not trying to sound cool but i wont give my guns up without a fight!

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Yeah, you've done a terrific job with the war on drugs. All you will do is create a huge black market for guns, the criminals will have more guns and be much better armed, and the crime rate will sky rocket. Oh wait, that will be good job security for you, won't it chief.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Wow! Is this guy for real "We Broke The NRA", he must be on wacky weed. The membership grew by 250,000 between mid December and mid January and tens of thousands extended their membership as i did thru 2017. The membership was 4.25 million members before the anointed one opened his toilet mouth.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Cause this worked so well .....oh how we forget ......EPIC FAILURE

National prohibition of alcohol (1920-33)—the “noble experiment”—was undertaken to reduce crime and corruption, solve social problems, reduce the tax burden created by prisons and poorhouses, and improve health and hygiene in America. The results of that experiment clearly indicate that it was a miserable failure on all counts. The evidence affirms sound economic theory, which predicts that prohibition of mutually beneficial exchanges is doomed to failure.

The lessons of Prohibition remain important today. They apply not only to the debate over the war on drugs but also to the mounting efforts to drastically reduce access to alcohol and tobacco and to such issues as censorship and bans on insider trading, abortion, and gambling.

Although consumption of alcohol fell at the beginning of Prohibition, it subsequently increased. Alcohol became more dangerous to consume; crime increased and became “organized”; the court and prison systems were stretched to the breaking point; and corruption of public officials was rampant. No measurable gains were made in productivity or reduced absenteeism. Prohibition removed a significant source of tax revenue and greatly increased government spending. It led many drinkers to switch to opium, marijuana, patent medicines, cocaine, and other dangerous substances that they would have been unlikely to encounter in the absence of Prohibition.

I teach my son how to shoot, field strip and care for every weapon I have. I know for a fact he will do the same with his children

3 out of 8 of my grandkids go through Hunters Safety, and when the other 5 are old enough they will too...proud of them all..

And for every idiot like this guy, there are SEVERAL more who support 2A as much as anyone.

My youngest son has more guns than dad already. He can shoot to!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

In a generation California might possibly belong to Mexico too. See how he likes that.
    The most exhilarating thing in life is getting shot at with no results.
    - Winston Churchill
    Endowment Life Member - NRA
    Life Member - GOA
    Member - Oath Keepers, SAF, CCRKBA
    U.S. Army (72G) 1975-1980

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links