Wife's Letter To Elected Officials

This is a discussion on Wife's Letter To Elected Officials within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Does she think they know what a "recidivists" is? I can picture the staff aide rumaging through a dictionary. Great letter by the way....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Wife's Letter To Elected Officials

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Does she think they know what a "recidivists" is? I can picture the staff aide rumaging through a dictionary.

Great letter by the way.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Does she think they know what a "recidivists" is? I can picture the staff aide rumaging through a dictionary.

Great letter by the way.
    Hey, if nothing else, she will be helping the staff increase their vocabulary.

With the way things are going today, the word "recidivist" should be a word we all know.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    "recidivist" reminds me of my College English 101 professor, "you must use a a few attention getter words in the first sentence of any paragraph. I knew the definition of recidivist only because our police chief used it often.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links