Defend Louisiana Campaign has started.

This is a discussion on Defend Louisiana Campaign has started. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I hadn't heard about this, and just happened to read this article about it this morning. I like how it sounds and I hope it ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ppkheat

Thread: Defend Louisiana Campaign has started.

VIP Member

Defend Louisiana Campaign has started.

I hadn't heard about this, and just happened to read this article about it this morning. I like how it sounds and I hope it gains momentum. I hope Senator Landrieu is listening really good, she's up for re-election in two years.

Defend Louisiana campaign aims to 'protect gun owners,' Second Amendment | NOLA.com
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Nice.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Very good. We are seeing more of this across the country. We need to see even more of it.

One has to wonder if movements such as this, should they really explode, will get the coverage as "occupy wall street" did from the state run media.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Links