New York - Just.....Wow....

This is a discussion on New York - Just.....Wow.... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Gun owners go 'Gandhi' in New York with plans for mass civil disobedience over Cuomo's tyrannical gun grab " What's brewing right now is a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New York - Just.....Wow....

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar

New York - Just.....Wow....

Gun owners go 'Gandhi' in New York with plans for mass civil disobedience over Cuomo's tyrannical gun grab

"What's brewing right now is a kind of civil war in New York, and there are apparently all kinds of gun owners across the state who are prepared to die rather than register their firearms. For this reason, and because I do not wish to see any violence occur over this issue, Cuomo needs to immediately back down and reverse his gun registration law in order to prevent bloodshed."
    Spirit51 and crue2009 like this.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I think I'd consider moving rather than dying, but I know I wouldn't give up my Second Amendment rights.
    Spirit51 and oneshot like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

There are those who will say that the government wants civil war.
    Perhaps New York is a testing ground.

I, for one, pray it does not come to that.

Interesting article... fomenting civil war... hmmmm... think about it, I must.
    oneshot likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Move to a State that supports your Rights.

United we stand, divided we fall.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

NY citizens better do something...........The World Is Watching.

The way Cuomo works, I would not be surprised to see the author of that story arrested for inciting to riot, or some other trumped up charge, like sedition!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Wow. Good for them. I sure hope it does not end in violence, but if it does, government brought it upon themselves.

This is one of those articles that needs to get out there and be read by many. I just posted it to Facebook. Let everyone read it!

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    They opened a door that shouldn't have been opened, and if they don't close it soon they will see what comes out of that door.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    I would rather see a court battle before a street battle...If we come to a point of Americans killing Americans in the streets we have lost. They will come for the guns when and if this happens.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Move to a State that supports your Rights.

United we stand, divided we fall.
    I have a fundamental problem with this concept. If everyone fled the states that don't support their rights, then sooner or later we'll all be hunched together on a 500-acre plot somewhere. Like a lot of others have said, I believe that New York is being used as a guinea pig to see if the citizenry will stand up or lay down. They figured they would take one of the biggest and most liberal places in the country (because of NYC) and see if their unconstitutional gun bans could catch on.

Make no mistake about it: New York State is "ground zero" in this right now, and the entire world is watching. If the law-abiding gun owners flee, leaving just the leftist and clueless majority, then New York is lost.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    I would rather see a court battle before a street battle...If we come to a point of Americans killing Americans in the streets we have lost. They will come for the guns when and if this happens.
    No one wants to see blood shed over this. The unfortunate reality is that should they "come for the guns", there will be... at which point no one wins.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Thought about it, I have.

A line must be drawn. The line must not be crossed.

New York State, through the auspices of its Governor and its Legislature, has crossed that line. If it is successfully crossed in our original Federal Capital, we may expect other State Capitals to fall as well.

God Speed the Patriots who resist... may outright war not be their future, or ours.
    d2jlking likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Is "Natural News" a reputable media outlet? How do we know this is true?

And something has to be done about imminent gun control legislation, but I'm not sure "civil disobedience" is the best tactic. Remember how annoying Occupy Wall Street was? Remember how little it accomplished (other than waste taxpayer money)?

I would presume that the government will be smart enough not to go door to door taking guns. I would think that would be the only thing that would cause violence. The way I seeing playing out is folks not registering their guns. And not using those guns for anything. They would probably get new guns that meet NY's stupid laws. The guns that do not meet NY's stupid requirements will become secret relics. I could be wrong. Time will tell.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

The more who resist, the better. It's time to stop giving away our freedoms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links