The Police State is starting in New York

This is a discussion on The Police State is starting in New York within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; They're proposing to install naked body scanners on street corners: No, I'm not kidding...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By BugDude

Thread: The Police State is starting in New York

They're proposing to install naked body scanners on street corners:

No, I'm not kidding
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

THIS is why we fight so hard and feverishly to protect the 2nd Amendment as well as ALL of our rights in a manner that they are not incrementally infringed. This is what people do not understand.

In their rabid assault on the 2nd Amendment, they are now trampling all over everyone's 4th Amendment rights against unlawful search and seizure also.

It's like Martin Niemoller said about Nazi Germany (with me taking some creative liberty here):

First they came for my right to bear arms, and I didn't speak up because I had no arms.

Then they came for my right against unlawful search and seizure, and I didn't speak up because I had nothing to hide.

Then they came for my right to freedom of religion, and I didn't speak up because I had no religion.

Then they came for my right to Free Speech, and I wasn't allowed to speak up.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Sponsored Links