Chuck Grassley Is Bringing It

This is a discussion on Chuck Grassley Is Bringing It within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; He is speaking at the hearing to Prevent Gun Violence. The antis are gritting hard....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Chuck Grassley Is Bringing It

VIP Member

Chuck Grassley Is Bringing It

He is speaking at the hearing to Prevent Gun Violence. The antis are gritting hard.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Go, Chuck, Go! My own senator... God bless him! Harkin's not gonna run again... It's gonna be interesting to see what we get to replace him.
    Timkid likes this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

I was glad he pointed out that the bill of rights is to limit power to the federal government not the rights of the individual. I doubt many even realized that. Or in the case of congress I doubt they care.
    oneshot likes this.
    G23 w/GTL21, G27, Ruger LCP, & Taurus 617 SS
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Member
    VT Class of '96

He was really hammering away on Obama's policies.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Senator Grassley did a great job.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

Sick'em..................

Been watching this for the past 1-1/2 hours. Gabby Gifford's Husband, Mark, Wayne LaPierre, A Constitutional attorney Professor David Kopel, A Sheriff who is the Head of Law Enforcement Organization from Maryland, and a female attorney who represents women's organization for firearm ownership. It's been very heated. I am somewhat dismayed at the LEO from Maryland's attitude and position on the 2nd Amendment.
    ...T. Ray

Quote Originally Posted by trayzor View Post
    Been watching this for the past 1-1/2 hours. Gabby Gifford's Husband, Mark, Wayne LaPierre, A Constitutional attorney Professor David Kopel, A Sheriff who is the Head of Law Enforcement Organization from Maryland, and a female attorney who represents women's organization for firearm ownership. It's been very heated. I am somewhat dismayed at the LEO from Maryland's attitude and position on the 2nd Amendment.
    I second that. I believe the LEO is a police chief from Baltimore. I'm very dismayed by his ideas. He seems to believe cops should have a firepower advantage over law abiding citizens also.

Props to Senator Graham for a very well thought out response to the bills being introduced by Feinstein, etc.

Edit - You are correct... The LEO is from Baltimore County.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

I had to quit watching...

Aside from the fact that it's all scripted... the questions from the Senators were written in advance, and they were targeted to the folks that supported their positions... there were too many lies, half truths, and bogus statistics coming from the grabbers...

Blood Pressure ^^^^^ didn't need any more of it...
    mg27, mano3 and accessbob like this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Glad I don't live in Baltimore county. This chief is an idiot.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Emotion vs. Reason on display here.

I enjoyed the one committee member who tried to make it seem crazy that the 2nd Amendment was primarily about "fighting the government".

We're up against people who don't know what they are talking about, and want to politicize tragedy so that people vote with their emotions.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Also, that police guy doesn't know what he's talking about with the AR-15.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

that police chief from baltimore is a blow hard and a nit wit. he makes me want to

watching this thing more and more makes me believe they are going to cram the mag limit on us again.

The LEO on the panel seems to live in the same alternate reality as Feinstein and Cuomo. I hope there are LEOs out there that will rebut this clown.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links