Joe and Dianne--Don't Like The Truth? Make Some Up

This is a discussion on Joe and Dianne--Don't Like The Truth? Make Some Up within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; No surprise, but nice to see it published in quasi-mainstream media: Biden Wrong on Police Deaths - Yahoo! News...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By smolck

Thread: Joe and Dianne--Don't Like The Truth? Make Some Up

VIP Member

No surprise, but nice to see it published in quasi-mainstream media:
    Biden Wrong on Police Deaths - Yahoo! News
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Not surprised that a ventriloquist's dummy might be wrong. Probably wrong a lot of the time.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

That is a refreshing thing to see in the media. Now to inform the masses...
    Owner, Maple Leaf Firearms LLC (07 FFL/02SOT)

I'm just so angry with all this crap. The media (except Fox) won't challenge the president on ANYTHING. They go along with this bull crap notion that somehow banning AR-15's will instantly make the world a safer place. Then the other side is saying "but pistols kill more people than assault rifles" and I am thinking "great, give em more ideas".

The parents of the Sandy Hook tragedy are as divided on the issue as the House and some say we need more gun control and others say we don't. All the while people are crying out "oh, but the children, the children". I agree, what happened to those kids is just plain awful. I can't even imagine the pain. But to use it as a spring board for political changes and laws is a testament to how disgusting our politics have become. Sometimes you can't stop bad things, you just can't. And you can't regulate madness!!

Even if no guns are available people who are hell bent on killing can just as easy make a pipe bomb. What next, outlaw pipe? There will ALWAYS be another "Sandy Hook" because when you have 300 million people living together you simply cannot avoid death and evil. It is a fallen society and nobody wants to be "parents" anymore. Let us not forget, the unibomber, David Karesh, VA Tech shooter, Sandy Hook killer, Aurora, CO massacre guy, they weren't BORN killers. Something happened. What? Lack of parenting. Look at the number of convicted murderers in prisons. I bet you my annual salary more than half of them didn't have fathers and the mothers just let them run crazy. That is a failure of parenting. What we should do is ban having children until you can prove you are fit parent and can afford to pay for them. If not, sorry, no kids for you.

People are to dang selfish to teach a child the ways in which to live and grow. Until we fix THAT problem we will never stop violence. And I got news for the bleeding heart liberals, even THEN you won't have peace on earth. It just won't happen. And I have to sit here night after night listening to the Demos and Repubs go back and forth. Nobody can agree on the FACTS, hell, we don't even HAVE the facts. Either we ARE going down the toilet or we aren't. Either we spend more than we take in as a nation or we don't. It is JUST THAT FREAKING SIMPLE SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CONFUSE THE ISSUE?

I am a simple man. I have a wife, 4 children, 1 dog and 1 income. We scrape by, but still do better than most. We just want to live our lives, pay our bills, and be able to protect ourselves when and if the wolf growls at the door. Can you not just leave me alone Mr. Government and let me do that? The American Dream is the OPPORTUNITY to have a home, a job, money, and chance. You are NOT NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUARANTEED THOSE THINGS! BUT I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND MY LIFE, PERIOD!

It just isn't that hard. I am incensed, I am outraged, I am livid, I am beyond consolation. I want this crap to be OVER. I am sick of it. I find myself just watching Cosby Show Re-runs and dreaming of a simpler time when all that bothered us was if Theo got a passing math grade or not. I never thought I'd live in such a time, and I don't want to anymore.

Sincerely,

Sick of it all in Bama!
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Whats considered a assault weapon now?
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Wow that is all

It amazes me who some people vote for and how high in our goverment people who can not read a chart correctaly get. It does not matter how many people are killed, they refuse to admit that more people are killed with bats and knifes each year then firearms. All that they are doin by reducing magazine capacity is making people aim first. The belltower snier at Texas Tech did not need a high-cap mag.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Links