And Away we Go..... Now it's Handguns (Again)

This is a discussion on And Away we Go..... Now it's Handguns (Again) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sadly, NY citizens voted the village idiots into office. Well, at least the unlearned masses of low information voters managed to outvote those with any ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: And Away we Go..... Now it's Handguns (Again)

Sadly, NY citizens voted the village idiots into office. Well, at least the unlearned masses of low information voters managed to outvote those with any knowledge and common sense. Remember, it was never about the evil black rifles. It is about government control and a slave society.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Keep those legislators email boxes FULL of pro-gun letters.

Encourage family and friends to join a pro-gun organization

Become a member of more than one group.

Make noise- the squeaky wheel gets the grease
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

I've 2 for the list :

Equating the Militia to the National Gaurd or Military

The "You don't need one" argument
    SpringerXD and accessbob like this.

I feel you, I'm sick of it too. Do they think we are stupid? Simple answer: yes. Yes they do. In fact, it is the elitist mentality that drives this push to take power from the people. In the mind of the elitist, the people are too stupid to own guns. Guns are easy to operate. Even though the ability to use a firearm correctly is as simple as using it for unlawful destruction - the elitist thinks the "uneducated" population will inherently use the gun for destructive purposes. They group the masses in the same pool as gang bangers, thieves, and murderers. The elite believe that only the extremely educated and persons who are empowered by the government should be the only people with the privilege to a firearm.

Above all else, the elitist believes that it is the GOVERNMENT who gives the people rights. They do not believe that you have unalienable natural rights - regardless of the most basic foundation of our nation. Because of these beliefs, they are grasping for any reason to disarm the people - be it truth or flat out lie - to take your rights away under the belief that the government gives you the privilege of your rights. It's sickening

RKM
    but the city’s real enemy is illegal handguns."
    These comments annoy me the most. So illegal handguns are the problem? Oh Ok, lets ban the LEGAL ONES! GENIUS!

I can't take this stupidity any longer either. I believe I'm gonna just stop reading and watching stories on this. Probably my last post for a while:

MY GUNS ARE MINE!!!
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

SpringerXD likes this.
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    I can't take this stupidity any longer either. I believe I'm gonna just stop reading and watching stories on this. Probably my last post for a while:
    No, you need to read more. Really. Example: Feinstein's Bill. The language in the bill’s definition of a “pistol grip” according to the version of the bill released by Feinstein’s own website, “The term ‘pistol grip’ means a grip, a thumb hole stock, or any other characteristic that can function as a grip.”

Since semiautomatic weapons with a “pistol grip” would be prohibited by the legislation, if passed then the law would effectively ban any semiautomatic weapons that can be gripped, which is all of them.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found raped and dead in an alley, strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker took two to the chest.

Here a question for the gun control people. Has any law any where ever stoped a crime of any kind. All gun control will do 2 things. One make good people with guns criminals. Two make the job of criminals safer. Hay sounds like mabe OSHA shoud be part of this. Just joking. By the way all the drug laws and all the money we spent on them has realy kept the drugs off the streets. I'm sure gun laws will work just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBadger417 View Post
    I just wish this would go away, I'm so sick of hearing the same "reasoning" by Anti 2a media. It's been the same argument for 10 years, and not getting any less incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Is anybody getting as sick and burnt out on this as I am???? Its like banging your head against a brick wall
    You guys are absolutely correct in your assessment. Unfortunately, this is right out of their playbook, which is to wear down the Pro-Gun side to a point where "we" eventually agree to banning firearms and accepting other restrictions on our 2A rights because we are just to tired to listen to this "stuff" any longer. We must be vigilant and stay the course, even if it means listening to their diatribe over and over.
    ...T. Ray

im not really sure this is a concealable handgun he is holding o.0

With lazer and scope. Assauld revolver.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    They are just trying to get their foot in the door. Once they do, the door opens wider and wider until they are in the house and searching and seizing. That is the ultimate goal. We must keep the door closed.
    Sounds like a home invasion to me... just sayin'
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

I've pretty much come to believe that people that live in Big Cities where they live on top of each other and the only grass they ever see is either in a City Park or when they roll it in a blunt are suffering from the effects of whiffing each others farts for the last several decades.
    The Cops have been allowed to trample on Peoples rights for so long that the People seem to have thought that must be the way it is everywhere in the Country...then cometh the Internet and over the last decade especially the word is getting out about how infringed their rights are and now those same Cops and Lawmakers are getting scared that the populace they kept under their thumb for so long are now wanting their Rights back
    accessbob and DanDglassman like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

And of the 1400 what was the number of gansta related shootings? bout 90%? I cant wait till the day people get so tired of getting trampled on and make egypt look like childs play. These big goons in NY protecting Bloomfieldburg they wont be so tough when they tip the jar to far and their fat selves run for the hills. YEAH this is starting to aggrevate me also,and it hasnt even hit my area, but when it hits some of us, it his all of us! I hope this will be resolved peacefully and they realize that crime happens,even horrible crimes,and that is more reason to be armed, not to mention that our government isn't all that trustworthy and I'd like to be able to use my God given right protected by the 2nd Amendment if need be!

First the assault rifles, now handguns. What's next, sharp scissors?
    Never get out of the boat....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links