Join The NRA - 70% Off Lifetime Membership Now

This is a discussion on Join The NRA - 70% Off Lifetime Membership Now within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; As someone else already stated, now is the time to join any and all pro-gun groups that you can. Of course, the NRA carries the ...

Thread: Join The NRA - 70% Off Lifetime Membership Now

Exclamation Join The NRA - 70% Off Lifetime Membership Now

As someone else already stated, now is the time to join any and all pro-gun groups that you can. Of course, the NRA carries the most weight. I know the NRA has done some things that I don't necessarily agree with but we gotta put that aside this time around.

This is truly the biggest threat ever launched against gun ownership in this country. And if anyone can kill your rights this President would be the one.

I made a personal vow to send one e-mail and one written letter to both my senators and representative each week until this thing comes to a head. Likely to be 10-12 weeks. Folks, if we don't act this time we may never have the chance again.

Let's all pull together and take a few minutes out of each week to help preserve the constitution of this great country.

Speaking of the NRA, there is one heck of a deal being offered now. The deal is on a Lifetime membership of the NRA. Normally the Lifetime fee is $1000.00. Right now (through the end of February) you can join Lifetime for $300.00.

Face it, $300 won't hardly by a cheap gun these days, it won't even buy much ammo. But it could make it so you will be able to keep your current firearms and use your ammo.

Face it the NRA needs us more than ever. Needless to say, we certainly need them more than ever.

They have a special toll free phone number setup just for this Lifetime offer. This number will take you directly to an English speaking human. The direct toll-free phone number to call exclusively for this NRA Lifetime $300 membership offer is:

888-678-7894 Hours: (EST) M-F 9a-11p, Sat 9a-6p, Sun Noon-9p

I should mention that I have absolutely no financial interest in the IRA, this web site or just about anything else for that matter.

2. Remove Ads

Posts are already running on the $300 NRA Lifetime Membership.

No need for another post.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links