This is terrifying - Page 2

This is terrifying

This is a discussion on This is terrifying within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; There are several phone numbers for the school personnel shown on the documents in the video clip. I wonder if those administrators could benefit from ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This is terrifying

There are several phone numbers for the school personnel shown on the documents in the video clip. I wonder if those administrators could benefit from hearing our opinions?
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt3 View Post
    There are several phone numbers for the school personnel shown on the documents in the video clip. I wonder if those administrators could benefit from hearing our opinions?
    What those administrators need is to lose their jobs during the next round of school board elections. It's time for common sense to make a comeback in our country but it isn't going to happen unless/until people with common sense stand up in their communities and start creating a difference.

So the short answer is 'no', I doubt they'd care at all. If the blowback doesn't come from the community that allows them to retain power, then no outside opinion is going to have much effect.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    That was back when you could tell the difference between a man and a woman without having to argue about it.
    Those days are gone forever.
    Back when I was around 16 my Grandpa said that he saw somebody walking down the sidewalk with waist length blonde hair and he thought boy she sure looks pretty,then he said she turned around and she had a moustache,it was a damn guy...he sounded a little heart broken lol
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNekkid View Post
    What if the father should attend the next school board meeting with the press in attendance, and simply approach the podium, and point a "finger gun" at the members. I wonder if he would be subdued and arrested on camera for highlighting their absurdity.......
    Go for it! I bet you get expelled.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

It is really sad what has become of this nation and what educated (so called) people are doing to it.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Distinguished Member
    My 6 year old was running around the house shooting a Nerf gun last night. I am apparently a bad parent because instead of scolding him I showed him how to properly hold the "weapon"....

I am truly embarrassed to be compared in any way to these school administrators. NEVER in my day would this garbage fly under my watch.
    Now I was 'in charge' of my school district in MI, and for the last 7 years here in rural Florida, this stuff STILL wouldn't fly.
    Down here, and no different for many schools, there was a lot of liberal thinking amongst the staff, but the admin pool was very conservative.
    I'm now fully retired; I just sit and shake my head and wonder what part of the anatomy these people use to think with...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    If they bother to think at all...
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Yikes, I hope they throw the book at her. For all anyone knew it could have been one of those dangerous automatic Glocks with magazines that can hold lots of clips.

Senior Moderator
    I am really amazed at how brainless some school districts are.

I wonder if it is fear of lawsuits or just plain stupidity that led to this?
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links