Death threats against NRA president and family

This is a discussion on Death threats against NRA president and family within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by zamboni It may be time to add a health dose of chlorine to the gene pool.............. Careful - Hitler wanted to cleanse ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Death threats against NRA president and family

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    It may be time to add a health dose of chlorine to the gene pool..............
    Careful - Hitler wanted to cleanse the gene pool, too.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

Name ONE GOOD REASON WHY anybody needs an "assault" rifle!

Ahhhh....Hummmm??? Lemme think....~~~>To protect themselves and their families from crazed, homicidal, child murdering anti-gun advocates.
    ExactlyMyPoint and babarock like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Re: Death threats against NRA president and family

To be fair I've heard some pretty violent wishes voiced at Walmart around the ammo shelf about Obama and his family. Its not just the left who does it. Got so bad I walked out without buying anything because one of the guys saying it was working there. I don't care who it is or how much you disagree politically you don't threaten kids.

I wonder if the NRA President and members of his family, or even other members of NRA administration has bodyguards. I'm sure they all carry, but do they have bodyguards? Interesting.
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by deafdave3 View Post
    I wonder if the NRA President and members of his family, or even other members of NRA administration has bodyguards. I'm sure they all carry, but do they have bodyguards? Interesting.
    They may seek the services of bodyguards in the near future. However these threats show how profoundly srupid the anti gun people are. They think its a good idea to threaten people who likely own more guns than all the members of this forum combined...... Don't bring verbs to a gun fight.
    ExactlyMyPoint likes this.

MJK
    If I received a death threat I would file a complaint with the police and seek to have the perpetrators arrested.
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

How could you hate firearms so much that you'd threaten to kill someone who opposes your view? What is it about these tools that incites such maniacal anger? I don't get it.

I don't like hybrid vehicles but I would never insult let alone threaten someone who drives one. These people are like overgrown toddlers.

Corner a radical hippie, peace loving liberal, then you'll find out what hate and violence actually looks like. Took me decades to figure that one out. I finally stepped back and saw the pattern. I used to keep my mouth shut and stay friends with people like that until I discovered they are basically the enemy within. On the other hand friends and people I meet within shooting sports and gun circles are the most peaceful harmless and caring folks on the planet. Odd how the media and idiots spin lies though. These peace and love SOB's will be the very ones using the government to blow your brains into a trench before you fall in there.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodbert View Post
    How could you hate firearms so much that you'd threaten to kill someone who opposes your view? What is it about these tools that incites such maniacal anger? I don't get it.

I don't like hybrid vehicles but I would never insult let alone threaten someone who drives one. These people are like overgrown toddlers.
    It's about power, and what people do when they can't enforce their power on you. Insecure people are that way. They are threatened by your freedom and independent thought.
    ExactlyMyPoint likes this.

I like what the guy from Arizona posted in the comments section. "My front door is not there for my protection, it's there for yours.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

Maybe he can borrow some of Bloombergs security detail...
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

VIP Member
    Same thing happened to our Gov. Scott Walker, he had death threats for his wife and kids. Funny how on sided it can be at times. They need to take the threats serious.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links