Assault Hammers EXPLAINED - Page 2

Assault Hammers EXPLAINED

This is a discussion on Assault Hammers EXPLAINED within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by sauerpuss Wow! ...and the hits just keep on comin! A pneumatic plannishing hammer?! Say that 6 times fast! That either needs to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Assault Hammers EXPLAINED

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sauerpuss View Post
    Wow! ...and the hits just keep on comin! A pneumatic plannishing hammer?! Say that 6 times fast! That either needs to be banned OR have a Dr. Seuss story written about it! Is it a pneumatic plannisher from hammacher schlemmer? Do you also own a plannisher-brandisher? Or maybe that's what you call yourself?

Now that just cracked me up.
    sauerpuss likes this.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

I have two ballpeen and one carpenter hammer, all with wooden handles. No good carpenter or mechanic needs one of the evil hammers with fiberglass handles! The fiberglass handles just make them more lethal for beating in the heads of innocent civilians. And you can go into any hardware store and buy them without a background check! The government should ban the manufacture and sale of all hammers with fiberglass handles! Write your congressman today!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links