NY Governor's Approval Rating Drops

This is a discussion on NY Governor's Approval Rating Drops within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I predict his approval rating will continue to drop. We haven't seen the full fallout yet. This goes for almost all of the politicians who ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: NY Governor's Approval Rating Drops

I predict his approval rating will continue to drop. We haven't seen the full fallout yet. This goes for almost all of the politicians who are pushing hard for these restrictions.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    THIS!! Especially after his speech on passing this nanny bill...reminded me of the 'meltdown' that Howard Dean had a few years back. All Cuomo's opponents would have to do is just loop his speech and it would be all over. I predict a Republican prez next time...
    I wish. I predict Hilary next time.

Also, approval ratings can change in 30 seconds. All he needs is something to happen where he can look good again and everything is fixed. People forget in a hurry these days. Many also vote for freebies, not for somebody who has done a good job. Look at our president as proof.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    But....but....but how can that be???? According to the latest MSNBC poll, 99.989778% of all gun owners support far stricter gun control. And among NRA members, it's 137.989995%.

Yeh, but it's been proven that 97.29638% of all statistics are just numbers somebody pulled out of their a$$.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member

He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

NY Governor's Approval Rating Drops

hes even got ratings?

VIP Member
    I think he'll be selling apple's on the streets of Manhattan when this is all over.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    I predict his approval rating will continue to drop. We haven't seen the full fallout yet. This goes for almost all of the politicians who are pushing hard for these restrictions.
    I certainly hope this is the case.
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links