Recalling Senator Feinstein Petition

This is a discussion on Recalling Senator Feinstein Petition within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey Gents (and Gals), this is my first post, so if I'm in the wrong place I apologize. I was born and raised in California. ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By SmokinFool
  • 1 Post By Cokeman
  • 2 Post By Hoganbeg
  • 2 Post By HotGuns

Thread: Recalling Senator Feinstein Petition

Hey Gents (and Gals), this is my first post, so if I'm in the wrong place I apologize.

I was born and raised in California. California has the worst education system (liberal bias), 10 day waiting period for all firearms, inability to own magazines over 10 rounds on ANY firearm, and any assault weapons they do allow has a bullet button, which they are trying to get rid of completely because the state government even thinks that is too dangerous. That's fine. After I finished up my 4 years enlisted in the USMC and 2 deployments to Afghanistan as an infantry Marine, I decided I did not want to return to California. I saw first hand of what happens when you have gun confiscation and weapon bans. In Afghanistan it is illegal to own any semi automatic firearm, single shot and bolt action only. That does not stop the Taliban from having AK-47's PKM's Dishka's etc. California can have their own gun laws, that's their right. I watched the senate hearings on gun violence. I noticed they did not include any military reps in their witness panel, and the only police chief they did have there was supportive of the ban. He said that he spoke on behalf of the military as well and said a majority of the Armed Forces supports this ban as well. That is not true, not by a long shot.

I moved to Reno, NV to get away from the crummy economy, the high crime rate, and insane tax rates of California. Now Dianne Feinstein wants to implement her bogus legislation at the federal level. Enough is enough for me. This woman is crazy, and there is a petition that has been started to recall Senator Feinstein because she does NOT speak for the American people. This is her own political agenda. So please, if you feel the same way I do, sign this petition. http://recallfeinstein.com
    -Thank you
    Semper FI

First, welcome to DC. Hope to hear more from you.

Second, Feinstein is not worth my time. A recall is not going to happen. I choose to ignore her, other than keeping an eye on her bill, and instead put my efforts into keeping in contact with my elected representatives on the issue. I highly suggest everybody here do the same. Keep emailing, writing, calling your reps. Over and over again, until they finally understand that we will not put up with this nonsense.

Recall? Does that mean that she will be taken back to the factory that made her and have the defective parts that make her act and think the way she does replaced?
    WINTEJER000 likes this.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

I'm all about this. Get her outta here!
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I think she can only be recalled by the state that sent her, not the nation as a whole.
    Jeanlouise and ctr like this.

^ Unfortunately, that.

Welcome to the forum though. It's a good start!

Welcome to the forum Linny. Thank you for your service.
    I Love Guns!!!

VIP Member
    Welcome!

If and when the people of San Francisco wake up to understand who and what they've voted for, they'll vote Feinstein out. (I don't hold my breath though because from what I've seen, they love her!)

Until then, there's nothing that the rest of us can do except elect representatives in our own districts and state that represent our interests.

I feel your pain, we have Joe Manchin and Jay Rockefeller here in WV. Hopefully, Jay will be replaced by Republican Shelly Moore Capito in the next election.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Welcome! I too am new here. I was lucky the Gov moved me from Kali in 89.

Fienstien Bill Bans ALL Semi Auto's

Fienstien Bill BANS ALL Semi Auto's

It is up to the people of her district to vote and kick her out....not mine, not your is you are not a registered voter in her district.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Got my endosement but not much I can do from WI> Term limits???
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Senior Moderator
    Why stop at a recall?
    Try her for treason.
    SpringerXD and DontTreadOnI like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Welcome Linny & Kudos to you for your service

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    Recall? Does that mean that she will be taken back to the factory that made her and have the defective parts that make her act and think the way she does replaced?
    As for a recall...it would take more then a switch-out of a couple defective parts. It will take a full "Re-modification" to set her record straight

I understand that only that registered California voters can recall her with the paper petition. There is also an online petition tough that any American citizen can sign, and the creator of it asked that anyone across the country signs it. I think it's at least worth a shot, and if not you can forward the paper one to any of your friends in California if you have any?
    -Linny

Sponsored Links