Fienstien Bill BANS ALL Semi Auto's - Page 2

Fienstien Bill BANS ALL Semi Auto's

This is a discussion on Fienstien Bill BANS ALL Semi Auto's within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I don't read it that way but it wont pass anyway so I am not to worried about it frankly....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fienstien Bill BANS ALL Semi Auto's

I don't read it that way but it wont pass anyway so I am not to worried about it frankly.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfuelrm View Post
    I don't read it that way but it wont pass anyway so I am not to worried about it frankly.
    Even if the dems could find enough people to commit political suicide and get it passed, the supreme court would have to throw it out as unconstitutional. I also live in a state that has said it won't enforce any such law.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

I am confident that it wont pass but imangine if it did the legal mess since nobody can agree on what it says
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Well.. you eliminate lever guns .... if they are capable of holding more than 7 rounds. Then it will become "5" ... and then.... single shots... and then...
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links