Defensive Carry banner

Three cheers for this Sandy Hook father

2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  Arejay 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Boy did he hand them their butts in a sling or what?

This was on January 28th?
Wonder how my local channels seem to have lost this?

Gotta love how he hammered the desk, promptly got up and walked off.
I love him.

Reactions: Remy and niks
#8 ·
We all know that MOST Americans are in favor of more gun control (according to politicians)...this must be that one person who wasn't included in those figures.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 65108
#15 ·
See below...

Fantastic! We need more like him who aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe. Bravo!
I used to be one who believed in restraint and decorum... And I still do, while in the public eye...

OTOH, this man's child was perhaps a wall or two away from the Carnage at Sandy Hook...

And he is absolutely correct. He has earned the right to his vitriol, and he spoke earnestly, and factually...

We all need to learn to speak as firmly, if a bit less condescendingly, our truth, to power and to peer.

#18 ·
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

#20 ·
THAT will not do, people!! That will simply not do! It will NEVER be seen on any MSM, NEVER! Too much common sense there. This man is EXACTLY the type of person the liberal MEDIA has to keep telling us that doesn't exist...'great white buffalo'

a little lower now 'great white buffalo' and at a whisper 'great white buffalo'

#25 ·
I would like to personally send that man a new pistol and buy him a steak dinner.

How bout we get him on the ballot instead!

#24 ·
I think he did a wonderful job. Good for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.