Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

This is a discussion on Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Oh this is good, Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan - ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Thumbs up Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Oh this is good, Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan

Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan - YouTube!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Good on him.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Hilarious
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    Well done. That host was a shining example of the ignorance that far too many of our "journalists" have on this subject. Mr. Morgan did a good job of maintaining composure while pointing out the absurdity of the hosts positions.
    surefire7 likes this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Re: Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Watch out for those grenade launchers.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
    surefire7 likes this.

this is a repeat... and our side could have done better... but we weren't rehearsed as the anchor was.. and it wasn't our show to drive home points with... CDL guy did a very good job... not perfect... but no one can be perfect. And I think he made his points.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Keith Morgan did a good job. I recently joined WVCDL and I encourage all WV forum members to do the same. For that matter, I'm sure just about all states have a CDL and we should all be joining them.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Excellent defense of gun ownership. The interviewer totally failed to comprehend that LEOs do NOT have the responsibility to defend the citizenry. Even more so, and I think most LEOs would agree, that in most cases they find themselves cleaning up the mess after the fact. The only "mistake" that Keith Morgan made was agreeing to the statement that fully automatic "assault rifles" were used in the recent shooting tragedies (see video at 2:53 to 3:16). Semi-auto, not fully auto Mr. Morgan. But otherwise excellent.
    surefire7 likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Originally posted 3 weeks ago... Keith Morgan Meeting with Manchin. Get ready folks it will get Nastier

And here's the second part of the interview - http://www.statejournal.com/video?cl...autostart=true
    surefire7 likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array BigCityChief's Avatar

Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by KoriBustard View Post
    Excellent defense of gun ownership. The interviewer totally failed to comprehend that LEOs do NOT have the responsibility to defend the citizenry. Even more so, and I think most LEOs would agree, that in most cases they find themselves cleaning up the mess after the fact. The only "mistake" that Keith Morgan made was agreeing to the statement that fully automatic "assault rifles" were used in the recent shooting tragedies (see video at 2:53 to 3:16). Semi-auto, not fully auto Mr. Morgan. But otherwise excellent.
    Excellent assessment. Thank you.
    Retired LEO
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post

"that's scary to me, you're armed right now?"

"Well sure, you're not?"

Hahaha I can't stop laughing right now!
    surefire7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Well done. That host was a shining example of the ignorance that far too many of our "journalists" have on this subject. Mr. Morgan did a good job of maintaining composure while pointing out the absurdity of the hosts positions.
    Not only ignorance, not plain blind faith and pig-headedness. Another shining example of our liberal media at work.
    NRA Life Member

Sorry meant to say just blind faith etc.
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Brady's Avatar
    I enjoyed that immensely!
    surefire7 likes this.
    ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36
    USN/VET; NRA; GOA, jpfo.org
    Life in a Jar: The Irena Sendler Project www.irenasendler.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links