Piers Morgan at Gun Range - Page 2

Piers Morgan at Gun Range

This is a discussion on Piers Morgan at Gun Range within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by gregnsc I don't understand for the life of me,why pro-gun people waste their time with Morgan.Why do they keep debating with him?.He ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Piers Morgan at Gun Range

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gregnsc View Post
    I don't understand for the life of me,why pro-gun people waste their time with Morgan.Why do they keep debating with him?.He never has a decent conversation with pro-gun people.He never seems to let anyone finish a sentence.After i saw two of his shows i stopped watching.He must have somebody worried.I honestly don't get it.Each to their on,i guess.
    The only reason we pro-2A people should pay attention to Morgan is that his opinions are heard by the anti-gun folks and what he says is an example of those anti-views. I think it is a question of "knowing the enemy." But as I've and others have said, he just doesn't get it.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Northern Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Hereís a list of the sponsors that I found for the Piers Morganís show on CNN, send them a letter to get rid of Morgan.
    Thanks for this! I don't watch the guy, nor do I watch CNN anymore. I've let them know I'll be back when he's gone. I also got rid of my cable. It wasn't the only factor but it was a big one. I was watching Hulu and Netflix all the time anyway.

Well, off to write my letters! Thanks again!

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    God bless "the Nuge". A patriot.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links