Love Ann Coulter

This is a discussion on Love Ann Coulter within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ann Coulter Delivers Dire Gun Warning: Universal Background Checks Could Lead to ‘Universal Confiscation, Universal Extermination’ of Firearms Feb. 5, 2013 8:04am Billy Hallowell Commentator ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By SigPapa226
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise
  • 1 Post By Pistology

Thread: Love Ann Coulter

Love Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter Delivers Dire Gun Warning: Universal Background Checks Could Lead to ‘Universal Confiscation, Universal Extermination’ of Firearms
    Feb. 5, 2013 8:04am Billy Hallowell

Commentator Ann Coulter appeared on “Hannity” last night, issuing a dire warning to the American people about universal background checks, a provision currently being touted by gun control advocates. Rather than embracing the proposal, Coulter warned that it could lead to “universal confiscation” and, ultimately, “universal extermination” of firearms.

See more: Ann Coulter Delivers Dire Gun Warning: Universal Background Checks Could Lead to ?Universal Confiscation, Universal Extermination? of Firearms | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

2. Remove Ads

If history is any kind of example, she is right... might take a while.. give it 10-20 years but it would eventually happen.

VIP Member
    Ann Coulter doesn't mince words and is my favorite commentator. She's exactly right in that interview.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

I agree. Will the criminals register theirs?
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Ann tells it like it is.

Always Fight Crime - Shoot back until it stops.
    NRA member and supporter.
    A Gun without Ammo is called a door stop.

She's so soft-spoken and laid-back...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

mkh
    So the real question is - since criminals won't register their guns, do we all become criminals?

Yeah, great... Ann Coulter, on Hannity... Who heard that? Everybody here? Good, we're all on the same page, here. And in the NRA and in the GOA.... And the rest of the world?

They heard the President, "we must do something.... for the children...blah blah blah.... if you want it... if policemen want it, we can do it...."

pffft.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    So the real question is - since criminals won't register their guns, do we all become criminals?
    Guns? What guns?
    We no got show you no stinkin guns.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

I don't agree with Ann Coulter on everything but she's right here. I agree it will take time, but this is the anti's ultimate goal.

VIP Member
    The other side wants all private gun ownership to cease. We can't allow that to happen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    I don't agree with Ann Coulter on everything but she's right here. I agree it will take time, but this is the anti's ultimate goal.
    With this administration, I don't think it's going to take that long.
    "We have to pass the bill before we read what's in it" got our entire healthcare system turned upside down, literally overnight.

I hope enough of our Congressmen and women have more sense on this issue, but I wonder.
    Eagleks likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    I agree. Will the criminals register theirs?
    Quote Originally Posted by mkh View Post
    So the question becomes, "If those representing us no longer take their instructions from our Constitution, do we all accept their representation of us?" Hint: no man is above the law.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

It's just backdoor registration, which leads to confiscation. Just ask the folks in Kalifornia.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------— George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

She's right. It wouldn't hurt "our" image if maybe she wasn't so intense but she's just acting like I and I'm sure a lot of others feel. As soon as I start debating or even just thinking about these injustices I get FIRED UP! I have to tell my self to remain calm so that my message comes across in a clear, concise manner and they don't automatically shut down cause they think I'm beating them over the head with my beliefs, even though that's what I'd like to do.
    “A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” --George Washington

Links