An oft asked question on the gun boards...

This is a discussion on An oft asked question on the gun boards... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Ghost1958 I dont think it will ever happen but. If national registration and then confiscation were attempted I dont think they will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: An oft asked question on the gun boards...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    I dont think it will ever happen but. If national registration and then confiscation were attempted I dont think they will have time to worry about going door to door. New Yorks population is at almost every meeting with officals at town halls and seminars on the new laws there flat out telling officials to their face that they will not comply.
    It would be the end of things as we know them right now but confiscation will and I hope to never see it not be met with individuals waiting at home to be branded like sheep.
    There will be trust me, a few gifted leaders as there was in our first revolution that will organize and band patriots together into gorilla warfare units throughout the country.
    I dont want it, hope it never happens. But if it should, either the federal government will have to be willing to kill thousands of citizens or more on our own soil. I dont believe our military would allow that to go on for very long based on constitutionally illegal law before turning on the handful in power and putting an end to it.
    Resistance would be a bad idea yes. But not as bad an idea as being a member a heavily outnumbered force trying to enforce confiscation. America isnt Russia, or Germany. No President is looked on as the great Father of the country. And enough of our people still believe in the American dream to not simply lay down and be ruled by a dictator.
    With all due respect, wake up and smell the stuff in the air.

Obama is portrayed as the second Christ. There are bills in congress to eliminate the 22 amendment so Obummer can have many more terms. Obama can declare an American Citizen a terrorist & have them killed. We are becoming Nazi Germany.

Please see The Federalist Papers or Tin Foil Hats on this forum.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

2. Remove Ads

State issued arrest authority , etc..... is for the enforcement of State laws, not Federal ones. Remember the Obama Admin took Arizona to court .... saying they cannot enforce Fedl laws and to prevent them from doing so. States do not really have the authority to enforce Fedl Laws , and have no arrest authority for any violation of Fed'l law. I suspect that some of the things going on , like Colorado, New York, etc.... is to establish it at the state level instead of the Federal Level.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links