Violent Flash Mobs in NY - Page 3

Violent Flash Mobs in NY

This is a discussion on Violent Flash Mobs in NY within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Looks like justification for use of pepper spray to me; especially if it has the marking dye in it so the cops can round them ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Violent Flash Mobs in NY

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Looks like justification for use of pepper spray to me; especially if it has the marking dye in it so the cops can round them up later if need be. I'm not sure that would be legal in NYC though; I'm certain it would be philosophically anathema.

Violent Flash Mobs in NY

The minute I am assaulted by one person in such a mob, I am in fear for my life or serious bodily harm - because the numbers of attackers creates a disparity of force that makes such fear reasonable...

The minute one member of such a mob assaults someone, all in the mob are guilty of assault... Same as if three guys rob a store and one of them shoots the clerk - all are guilty of murder..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    gunfan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tflhndn View Post
    The minute I am assaulted by one person in such a mob, I am in fear for my life or serious bodily harm - because the numbers of attackers creates a disparity of force that makes such fear reasonable...

The minute one member of such a mob assaults someone, all in the mob are guilty of assault... Same as if three guys rob a store and one of them shoots the clerk - all are guilty of murder..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    My point precisely. An angry mob (or even a "flash mob") can turn ugly in less time than it takes to tell. I don't want to sound bigoted, but the preponderance of these "flash mobs" are usually of black or "counterculture" youth. These little horse's rumps generally don't care about anything but getting attention, or stealing property. The best thing that we can do is thwart their plans and make them pay for their transgressions... in spades!

Scott

Administrator
    A large riot cannister of OC Spray would knock a little bit of the fun out of that for those young thieves.
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by gunfan View Post
    My point precisely. An angry mob (or even a "flash mob") can turn ugly in less time than it takes to tell. I don't want to sound bigoted, but the preponderance of these "flash mobs" are usually of black or "counterculture" youth. These little horse's rumps generally don't care about anything but getting attention, or stealing property. the best thing that we can do is thwart their plans and make them pay for their transgressions... in spades!

Scott
    Word.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

I have heard of a number of these kinds of things that have resulted in the deaths of innocent people, randomly targeted. Sort of "Flash mob meets Knockout King" sort of things. If they are violent and I can separate the targets from the bystanders, I have no qualms about using lethal force to stop a lethal threat.

It worries, me though, that if this happened with a bunch of bystanders around, it could be tricky. I guess if a few of these marauders were "stopped," I believe they would cease to think it was such a great game. I also think these types would avoid areas where people were carrying openly. Just my opinion, I know a lot of people won't agree. Anybody ever hear of an OCer caught in a violent flash mob? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    A large riot cannister of OC Spray would knock a little bit of the fun out of that for those young thieves.
    A large can of foaming bee spray with a pistol grip for a rattle can of spray paint would be quite handy!!!
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Just kids having some fun. You wouldn't kill a teen over a Snickers bar, would you?
    "If is saves just one" Snickers bar, "it would be worth it."
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    A large can of foaming bee spray with a pistol grip for a rattle can of spray paint would be quite handy!!!
    Sorry, pistol grips are banned.
    BugDude and Jeanlouise like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

VIP Member
    Wait a second...it's not a "flash mob" it is an "assault mob".

Quick, let's pass a bunch of legislation that bans these high capacity assault mobs.

No one needs more than 7 people to form a group!

This time guys, let's make sure we exempt the police force and my security detail from the ban so we don't look like a bunch of idiots again.
    BugDude likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunfan View Post
    Flash mobs are nothing but a pack of animals. What I would do shouldn't come as a surprise... "They're assaulting me!....Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!... Okay, they've dispersed." Please have the police come and take a report. Thank you.

OK so you were able to bang, bang, bang, bang, bang !!! PROTECT yourself with ONLY FIVE BOO-LITS against a rabid-flash-mob of over 20 attacking zombies?

There is living proof that we need to BAN all cah lips that hold over five boo lits...

Thanks A Lot gunfan this is all Dianne Fine Stein needs to find-out-a-boot

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    already running since this morning

Violent Flash Mobs in NY
    I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

So many of this crowd thinks this is funny. I personally see it as the deterioration of society. These "flash mobs" should result in mass arrests and if armed resistance is offered, an immediate response with extremely violent and deadly force.

Too bad, so sad.

Scott

This is one of the reasons I added a G19 to the list.
    Too old and tired to fight.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Hell, they have even banned mace in NY. I think all of those newsstands should be armed with tazors and pepper spray at the least. Let these kids get a face full of the nasty stuff and maybe it will scale down. Sitting back like inept weaklings just allows this behavior to fester. Then again, we are talking about a "NY state of mind."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links