Violent Flash Mobs in NY

Violent Flash Mobs in NY

This is a discussion on Violent Flash Mobs in NY within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I can't imagine why anyone would need more than 7 rounds in NY. I don't understand how CBS publishes all of this anti-gun stuff and ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Violent Flash Mobs in NY

Violent Flash Mobs in NY

I can't imagine why anyone would need more than 7 rounds in NY.

I don't understand how CBS publishes all of this anti-gun stuff and at the same time all of the stories about violence. Do they not even read their own "news?"

Flash Mob Mayhem: Violent Groups Of Teens Leave Neighborhoods Worried CBS New York
    soonershoote likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

VIP Member
    Just kids having some fun. You wouldn't kill a teen over a Snickers bar, would you?
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Maybe the newsstand workers should keep an assault baseball bat handy?
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Violent Flash Mobs in NY

20, 30 kids rushing me and being violent.. Yes I would begin shooting... It is called disparity of force and I would be in fear of death or serious bodily injury...

Game on....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Smarshe, gunfan and soonershoote like this.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Can I say what I really want to say without sounding harsh, I didn't think so.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Did you read the comments?

Wow, what a lot of hate!!!

At least it's bilateral hate!
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

20-40 violent people sent a 78 year old man to the hospital with a broken arm. Yep, time to start neutralizing the threat.
    darbo, Crowbait, Bark'n and 1 others like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Should have put up the "No Flash Mob" signs. A lesson they won't soon forget...
    BugDude, Jeanlouise and mulle46 like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Just kids having some fun. You wouldn't kill a teen over a Snickers bar, would you?
    A teen no. A pack of wild animals, you bet. A broken limb can easily be a death sentence for a person in their late seventies. If the group wants to act like destructive, nuisance animals, they deserve to be treated as such.
    gunfan and soonershoote like this.

Consider this an open invitation to come to SC kids....we will welcome you here where 42% of the population is armed!
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    20-40 violent people sent a 78 year old man to the hospital with a broken arm. Yep, time to start neutralizing the threat.
    I completely agree, there should be no tolerance for this kind of crap, it's just disgusting. It also proves what little terrorist trash that a lot of our country's youth has become and, they don't receive any consequences most of the time which only emboldens them. As for neutralizing the threat, I personally believe that if 15-40 people (shouldn't matter if they are teens or not) are running you down that they should be unloaded upon, reload and continue until the threat stops or there is no longer a disparity of force. I do, however, wonder and can only slightly imagine the magnitude of the fallout from such an incident. I mean can you imagine seeing in the news that one person shot 10-30 people? Of course the lamestream would emphasize the fact that they were only teens, boo-hoo.
    Here's a hypothetical question: What are your guys' thoughts on what would actually happen if someone did defend themselves with a firearm given the posted scenario?

OP, not trying to hi-jack your thread but it's kinda related.
    soonershoote likes this.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Just a preview of what will occur IMHO should society break down. And these are just the kids. Imagine what older more thoughtful and planful folks will do.

But hey, we don't need guns. We have laws, the police and our politicians to protect us. /sarc Anyway this lends some credence to "...where ever two or more are gathered..." the truth will be revealed.
    Jeanlouise and gunfan like this.
    "The only thing I'm an expert about is my experience."

You think its a coincidence that they target areas/cities that are mostly unarmed??? Say thanks to Mr Bloomberg for your damaged store and broken arm. Where has common sense gone in this country!
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

If there IS a collapse, this is just a small sampling of what will happen. I wouldn't want to be living in a metro area with 'roaming mobs'.
    Hoganbeg and ctr like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Flash mobs are nothing but a pack of animals. What I would do shouldn't come as a surprise... "They're assaulting me!....Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!... Okay, they've dispersed." Please have the police come and take a report. Thank you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links