What this country is made of

This is a discussion on What this country is made of within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have waited for some time to post this info and I think the time is now. When I was 6yrs old my Grandfather said ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shadowwalker

Thread: What this country is made of

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar

What this country is made of

I have waited for some time to post this info and I think the time is now. When I was 6yrs old my Grandfather said he would be going to Tn. to meet up with some old friends, he was going to Athens Tn. He was a Texan through and through and would go when a brother in arms ask for help, so now I say read some history about the Battle of Athens and there was a film made about it but I am not sharp enough to cut and paste all I can do is point and say read this. The reason I bring this up is that it is history and its about the 2 Amendant and for God and Country
    Snub44 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Re: What this country is made of

Though it's been posted many times before, I'll help you out, shadow walker. Here's the link to the you tube video...

The Battle Of Athens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6...e_gdata_player

You can of course, Google the battle of athens, or the mc minn county war and read the story too.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Thanks a lot of my stuff came from family bible and stories passed down

Links