Yet another reason the background checks will have issues

This is a discussion on Yet another reason the background checks will have issues within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Saw on my local news this morning that an eighth grader at a local school was apprehended for carrying a .25 pistol in his waistband ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KBSR

Thread: Yet another reason the background checks will have issues

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar

Saw on my local news this morning that an eighth grader at a local school was apprehended for carrying a .25 pistol in his waistband yesterday. Hmmmmmmm did he pass the background check? Wait....HE WAS 14!!!!! Wonder where he got access to the firearm........Criminals will not abide by such rules.

Glad he was apprehended before he hurt anyone. Don't need anymore school shootings.

Be nice if we'd get a tax incentive to purchase gun safes out of all this nonsense in the news huh? That 25 Auto was probably stolen from a family member, or a neighbor who didn't subscribe to safe gun storage.

At some point, I foresee criminal sanctions against people who allow their guns to be stolen, due to their negligence. Lots of civil cases have been filed, but haven't heard of many people being charged criminally. Responsible gun owners secure their weapons when not in use. But again, it's not the gun's fault.
    mbguy29577 likes this.
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I think youre right about the sanctions. I wouldnt dream of leaving one laying around,or even begin to tell kids where it might be

You can buy a small metal locking box with metal cable online for $30. No excuse for this happening.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Moved my comment to another forum, I think it goes better over there.

Sponsored Links