A thought on more gun control/ban laws

This is a discussion on A thought on more gun control/ban laws within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Found on Facebook A person steals guns, (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW),shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: A thought on more gun control/ban laws

A thought on more gun control/ban laws

Found on Facebook

A person steals guns, (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW),shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), ... breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).

And there are people in this country that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning certain weapons would protect us from someone like this.

If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda.

The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian!"
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

We should make breaking the law, against the law.
    niks likes this.
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

Well said.

Logic, reason, and reality...what a novel concept.
    mano3, zacii, shooterX and 1 others like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Re: A thought on more gun control/ban laws

True, but as usual, the morons pushing this agenda, and many before it, are not concerned with petty things such as 'facts' or 'reality'.

Sent from my phone using Dumb Thumbs
    sigmanluke likes this.

Just saw a comment on Facebook, "tell me why you need a belt fed machine gun"

Tell me how many were used to kill sombody.....umm 0 yep
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Quote Originally Posted by ashamans View Post
    Just saw a comment on Facebook, "tell me why you need a belt fed machine gun"
    To which the reply should be:

"Because I WANT one. I live in the greatest country in the world, a country that recognises I have the God-given right to FREEDOM, and that has made the USA the greatest nation in the history of MANKIND. People like YOU, the welfare-collecting, Obama-worshipping eco-hipster who thinks they know better than everyone else needs to grow some damn BALLS, take care of your own ass, quit leeching my tax dollars and realise that far wiser men than you and I made a plan for this country that has made us the superpower of the entire PLANET. If I WANT a belt-fed machine gun, I'll HAVE one, because I CAN, because this is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."
    Last edited by Alex_C; February 7th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.
    TailRunner and wmhawth like this.

OP-Great find! Great words.

Sadly, the anti's aren't interested in facts. They run on EMOTION. And in 30 second sound bites they have become masters of emotion.

Example: An anti asking a pro-gunner "Don't you care if American children are slaughtered?" You see how that will play out in a 30 second spot on the MSM.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Senior Member Array stanislaskasava's Avatar
    If society has concluded that a particular person should not have weapons, then why aren't they locked up in prison or an institution?

Doing this would solve the problem without stealing freedom from The People.
    Alex_C and sixgun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stanislaskasava View Post
    If society has concluded that a particular person should not have weapons, then why aren't they locked up in prison or an institution?

Doing this would solve the problem without stealing freedom from The People.
    Exactly.

The "revolving-door prison system" is a MASSIVE problem.

"You are to serve 12 consecutive life sentences, unless you're a good boy in prison, then you can leave after 6 months."

Ok, exagerrated, but it sickens me. Criminals view jail time as "part of the job". Something you inevitibly have to do but it's acceptable because it doesn't last very long. Then they carry on doing what they did before they went in.

Sentence a criminal and STICK TO IT. Make the sentences tough. Don't coddle them while they're inside either. The only time they should be out of their cell is to break rocks open. 50 years in a chain gang is a great deterrence in my opinion...
    wmhawth likes this.

Remember as one said,we shouldnt be able to have an aw.You can blowup a railroad,with one,lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Exactly.

The "revolving-door prison system" is a MASSIVE problem.

"You are to serve 12 consecutive life sentences, unless you're a good boy in prison, then you can leave after 6 months."

Ok, exagerrated, but it sickens me. Criminals view jail time as "part of the job". Something you inevitibly have to do but it's acceptable because it doesn't last very long. Then they carry on doing what they did before they went in.

Sentence a criminal and STICK TO IT.
    Make the sentences tough. Don't coddle them while they're inside either. The only time they should be out of their cell is to break rocks open. 50 years in a chain gang is a great deterrence in my opinion...
    You can see/hear examples of this every day on NRA News - Cam & Company (2-5 PM) NRA News
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    Found on Facebook

A person steals guns, (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW),shoots and kills his own mother (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), transports these guns loaded (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), brings guns onto school property (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), ... breaks into the school (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), discharges the weapons within city limits (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), murders 26 people (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW), and commits suicide (WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW).

And there are people in this country that somehow think passing ANOTHER LAW banning certain weapons would protect us from someone like this.

If you haven't noticed, people like this are not concerned about breaking laws - they only care about fulfilling their own twisted agenda.

The only people that a gun ban law would impact are the LAW ABIDING CITIZENS, which will only serve to cripple the ability to protect ourselves.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian!"
    Interesting you said that. If y'all don't know this, December 29 was the 122nd anniversary of the massacre at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms for their own safety and protection. AFTER the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms, the agents and soldiers opened fire on the tribe. Of the 297 victims, 200 were women and children. This single event in history shows us what can and eventually will happen if Congress passes the proposed anti-gun laws currently in the Senate. If anyone thinks the government would never attempt to fully disarm the populace, perhaps they should read this again.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Thompson View Post
    Of the 297 victims, 200 were women and children.
    Hey that doesn't count they were just Indians....... <<<< Sarcasm
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

When it comes to gun laws and guns the criminal and the anti-gun folks both have twisted agendas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links