New Yorkers are letting them have it (Must watch) - Page 2

New Yorkers are letting them have it (Must watch)

This is a discussion on New Yorkers are letting them have it (Must watch) within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by BugDude What we really need are LEGAL CHALLENGES being filed against these states that are passing unconstitutional laws. That's the only thing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New Yorkers are letting them have it (Must watch)

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    What we really need are LEGAL CHALLENGES being filed against these states that are passing unconstitutional laws. That's the only thing that will get the laws changed.
    I do believe that's on the way there in NY. What that state needs in particular, is to have NYC split off from the rest of the state. It has leeched off the rest, and rammed all kinds of idiotic laws through by virtue of its larger population, for many decades now. It's time to end its influence over the rest of that state. The difference is just night and day when you go to NY, between the city and the state. I know that's never happening, but it would make things a lot better there if it did.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    These folks are only the TIP of the iceberg...just wait!
    Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

..and they were only 200 strong.

Molon labe
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Quote Originally Posted by peckman28 View Post
    I do believe that's on the way there in NY. What that state needs in particular, is to have NYC split off from the rest of the state. It has leeched off the rest, and rammed all kinds of idiotic laws through by virtue of its larger population, for many decades now. It's time to end its influence over the rest of that state. The difference is just night and day when you go to NY, between the city and the state. I know that's never happening, but it would make things a lot better there if it did.
    That's the problem with some states,one huge populous City like Chittown or New Yawk has the votes to tell the whole state what to do,To be honest it should go by number of counties and in those counties the percentage of for Concealed Carry and against Concealed carry,then go by the majority of counties,then you get a true demographic representation of the State instead of one County or City dictating what the rest of the State must conform too
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Wish our president was elected by the number of states that vote a certain way :). 75% of the nation are red states.
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Of all the parts of NY's new law...most troubling is what they're doing with ammo sales.
    Every center-fire rifle & pistol round purchased will be registered and connected to the buyer.
    This system will enable authorities to know what firearms the purchaser has... a 30/06, a 30/30, a 223, a 9mm...etc.
    There's no doubt I my mind what politicians intend to do with this info 10 or 20 years down the road.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    Of all the parts of NY's new law...most troubling is what they're doing with ammo sales.
    Every center-fire rifle & pistol round purchased will be registered and connected to the buyer.
    This system will enable authorities to know what firearms the purchaser has... a 30/06, a 30/30, a 223, a 9mm...etc.
    There's no doubt I my mind what politicians intend to do with this info 10 or 20 years down the road.
    Thank god only a smalll small portion of my guns are actually purchased recently and linked to my name lol. Everything else are gun show purchases from way back
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    What we really need are LEGAL CHALLENGES being filed against these states that are passing unconstitutional laws. That's the only thing that will get the laws changed.
    They will come.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

VIP Member
    NY State will be ill-prepared when the citizens stand together and will not comply with laws which violate their Rights.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Are these politicians really doing the will of the people? This is such a mess. Have we all lost sight of what makes us so great. Through our laziness and lack of involvement with our government, we have allowed them to take on much more power than was ever intended by our founders. Its time to get involved and speak up. We are not sheep.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    Warsaw Ghetto Uprising

..and they were only 200 strong.

Molon labe
    one more

Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

New Yorkers will do as they are told they will sell them out of state or get rid of them. Just as the law says. A few may hide one in the house some where but most will not.
    New York will bust someone and make an example out if them. Just as the rest of the country will do they same.
    Human nature .

VIP Member
    The war is already here. The NY state residents just recognized it is all.

Folks better pick a side and fight thru the system, because there is NO MIDDLE ground on this issue. Either you are a gun owner and demand your rights. You are an American and demand the Constitution be upheld, or get on the other side of the fence and make ready. We are fed up and we are coming.

This is just one of the rallies in NY..

The big one is planned for the 28th.

2nd Amendment & Gun-Rights Rally - Albany Feb 12 2013 - YouTube

bosco

BTW... Another rally was taking place inside at the same time. It was 75 members of the "MILLION" Moms against gun violence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links