Virginia: Urgent Action Item 2/8 -- Re: disclosure of CHP holders ID info - Page 2

Virginia: Urgent Action Item 2/8 -- Re: disclosure of CHP holders ID info

This is a discussion on Virginia: Urgent Action Item 2/8 -- Re: disclosure of CHP holders ID info within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just sent a note to the Governor asking him to approve SB 1335, now its in his hands....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia: Urgent Action Item 2/8 -- Re: disclosure of CHP holders ID info

Just sent a note to the Governor asking him to approve SB 1335, now its in his hands.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VAPawPaw View Post
    ... For those who were not aware Joe Morrissey caused a stir in the State House in January by bringing an AK-47 and brandishing it with his thumb inside the trigger guard. ...
    Also, it was not his rifle. It was loaned to him. So, it was transferred to him w/o the universal background check that he champions.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

VIP Member

Good job

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    Success - now awaiting Governor.

VICTORY! YOU DID IT!

The Senate has just agreed to the House version of Senator Obenshain's SB 1335!

The bill will now head to the Governor's desk.

It passed by a massive margin of 31 to 9!

Our next step will be to contact the Governor.

Thanks for posting the update, SigPapa.

I've been out all day and was glad to see you update when got home & online to do an update.

BTW, Another fire-mission, folks.

Once, Philip post the vote (or LIS updates) please follow-up w/ email, call, letter to you Senator and thank or chastise him/he. Ditto, your Delegate, re: the earlier votes.

In the long run, IMHO, the followup with ataboys is as important as (or more important than) the initial contacts. It reminds them that we do watch how they vote.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

^ 5

Agree. Let them know positive or negative. If negative, they may remember it next time. They need to realize that we are watching.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links