Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights

This is a discussion on Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by mbguy29577 So how many days until he is out of office??? Way too many....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbguy29577 View Post
    So how many days until he is out of office???
    Way too many.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

2. Remove Ads

Do we have a chance to change anything in 2014? I mean REALLY change anything?
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    This micro-managing that Obama is doing is insane. He needs to get back to doing things the POTUS is supposed to do...like the budget, economy, securing our borders and giving the order for our military to protect our ambassador under attack.

Can you imagine the squealing going on if George Bush was doing this?
    No. I want that lunatic nowhere near our budget, our economy, our borders or our military. He's had his opportunity to do his job and he's brought absolute disgrace to the Office of the President. He's disgraced our nation and I for one will accept nothing short of his expedited removal from the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    Do we have a chance to change anything in 2014? I mean REALLY change anything?
    Yeah, we can hang on to the House. Which we're hanging onto by our fingertips right now.

But the Dems are doing a good job convincing the kool-aid drinkers the Reps are to blame for everything from Sandy Hook, the obstruction of gun control and the fiscal cliff.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

If Holder had a smidgeon of self worth he would avoid gun topics as if they were the plague. What a hypocrite. Iphones suck too imo.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Fast & Furious is starting to make sense now. It was really meant; to take evil guns out of the hands of law abiding American citizens and send them else where.

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Fast & Furious is starting to make sense now. It was really meant; to take evil guns out of the hands of law abiding American citizens and send them else where.
    Our govt sends guns all over the world in an effort to help the citizens of other countries be free from tyrannical govts, yet they want to take ours in order to enslave us to one.
    Last edited by BugDude; February 9th, 2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

If he can ram anything through with an EO, or sneak something through legislation, yes he would, fortunately I think he's going to be his own disaster in this term. He is however entitled to a big virtual foot in the rear from the American people. I don't want anyone to ever mutter a word about how stupid Bush was. He might have been an SNL comedian on TV but he somewhat "got it". Obama missed his calling as a true lifetime dictator of some other country. He blew is real calling.

I know some people at work who voted for Oblamer that now they are seeing taxes increase, govt spending increase, debt will increase, drone killing, gun grabbing, etc. they've been repeatedly saying "OMG, I wish I had never voted for him." All I can say is, "That's what I tried to tell you BEFORE you made that mistake!!! Now we're ALL paying for it!!!"

They now see him for the great divider he is and that he spewed lies in his campaign to get his 2nd term. Now that he has nothing to lose, his true colors are on full display. And a lot of people who voted for him don't like what they see.

Sponsor
    BugDude,

I am really having a hard time believing that you have actually found anyone who voted for the current numbnutz-in-chief that is actually self aware enough to see that it was a mistake.

The bunch of libtard sheep that I used to work with are still in thrall and spouting praise to the lord an' master O-man on a daily basis. Yet I wear a "Coal = Jobs" hat and get called up on the carpet for political campaigning, AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER! (USPS, union shop. I resigned).
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Holder's type of thinking pervades the Administration from top to bottom. From 1A to 2A to the entire enchilada. He chooses what the DOJ will focus on or what the DOJ will ignore. Just like Sebelius, Napolitano and the rest. They're just a bunch of ideologues pushing the agenda by whatever means possible, illegal or legal. The Administration stinks through and through, and we probably don't see a fraction of it.

The 2A is just the focus now because of its emotional value. A mother of an Aurora victim is out here, enthralling the press with her anti-gun tracts (incorrect factually) and her story (she got her first gun at age 11, was an NRA member, blah blah blah.....). The press gives her a pass on everything she spouts.
    oneshot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    BugDude,

I am really having a hard time believing that you have actually found anyone who voted for the current numbnutz-in-chief that is actually self aware enough to see that it was a mistake.

The bunch of libtard sheep that I used to work with are still in thrall and spouting praise to the lord an' master O-man on a daily basis. Yet I wear a "Coal = Jobs" hat and get called up on the carpet for political campaigning, AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER! (USPS, union shop. I resigned).
    Yep, I have found several. I'm not surprised that there are people who have voters remorse, just surprised that any of them would admit to it.
    Rock and Glock and Crowbait like this.

Non citizens entitled to health care and education, check. Citizens entitled to constitutional rights, maybe? Makes perfect sense to me.
    Cold Shot and GeorgiaShooter like this.

I thought politics isn't allowed to be discussed here or is just bashing the President and the Democrats that's allowed???
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I thought politics isn't allowed to be discussed here or is just bashing the President and the Democrats that's allowed???
    It's a gun related topic.

????????

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links