Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights - Page 4

Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights

This is a discussion on Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy Not even one person in the audience voiced any outrage over Holder's unconstitutional comments. What a bunch of mindless zombies. The ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights

  1. #46
    VIP Member
    Array archer51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    21,563
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Not even one person in the audience voiced any outrage over Holder's unconstitutional comments.

    What a bunch of mindless zombies.

    The most important question is what brand of phone he uses...and that's what got a vocal response from the audience...Absolutely unbelievable!

    And they let these sheep vote.
    That's because the audience was hand picked, to ensure no one was there who would question or disagree.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

    USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member


  2. #47
    VIP Member
    Array TX expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,792

    Eric Holder: Obama Decides Who's 'Entitled' to Second Amendment Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I thought politics isn't allowed to be discussed here or is just bashing the President and the Democrats that's allowed???
    We are an equal opportunity basher. Anyone who tries to "redefine" our second amendment rights can be bashed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NRA Life Member

    "I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

  3. #48
    Senior Member Array SigPapa226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    That's because the audience was hand picked, to ensure no one was there who would question or disagree.
    Word.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

  4. #49
    Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    "The president has asked me to look at that list (categories of people who are not entitled to carry guns), those categories and see if we need to expand it to make sure the wrong people do not come into possession of guns."

    The US Constitution does not authorize the attorney general to create a list which would deny an individual from exercising their 2nd amendment Rights.
    Exactly. We have to listen and read between the lines when Obama or his lackeys speak. First the president does not make laws nor does the DOJ but their on going attacks do, after no uproar by us, allow them to circumvent limits on their authority. Obama and his lackeys repeat the same lies so often after a while the masses believe it to be fact. Case in point: Obama's comment that 90% of all illegal guns used by the Mexican cartels were from America. The true story was of the 27,000 guns captured by the Mexican authorities during one period of time, about 8,000 appeared to have been made in the US and/or had a Sn. No.. Of the 8,000 guns returned to the US about 87% were proven to be US Produced. Also included in the 87% were guns given to the Mexican military /Government by our government. The true fact is that less then 17% of the guns were illegally provided to the cartels by private individual's of the US or other countries. The president continues to use the 90% but not as often since we have become aware of "Fast and Furious" program and some of the guns could have been provided by our own BATFE.
    US Army 1953-1977

    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

  5. #50
    Senior Member Array SigPapa226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Exactly. We have to listen and read between the lines when Obama or his lackeys speak. First the president does not make laws nor does the DOJ but their on going attacks do, after no uproar by us, allow them to circumvent limits on their authority. Obama and his lackeys repeat the same lies so often after a while the masses believe it to be fact. Case in point: Obama's comment that 90% of all illegal guns used by the Mexican cartels were from America. The true story was of the 27,000 guns captured by the Mexican authorities during one period of time, about 8,000 appeared to have been made in the US and/or had a Sn. No.. Of the 8,000 guns returned to the US about 87% were proven to be US Produced. Also included in the 87% were guns given to the Mexican military /Government by our government. The true fact is that less then 17% of the guns were illegally provided to the cartels by private individual's of the US or other countries. The president continues to use the 90% but not as often since we have become aware of "Fast and Furious" program and some of the guns could have been provided by our own BATFE.
    Agree. Fast & Furious was design to "prove" the 90% "River of Guns" rhetoric from this administration. If you remember, it was not just Obama but also Hillary, Napolitano, Holder, etc. that talked about the 90% of all illegal guns used by the Mexican cartels were from America. This was before Fast & Furious was exposed.

    I believe they were all in on/aware of Fast & Furious, they just have not been exposed because of the "Executive Privilege" & probably because the meeting to discuss it were "off the record" and "under the radar".
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

  6. #51
    Member Array GeorgiaShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    East of Atlanta
    Posts
    414
    How can you discuss legislation on 2A without making it look like you are bashing Obama. Sorry but if you stand in the middle of the RR tracks like these chucklehead gun grabbing socialist you will get hit by a train. Especially when you are wrong. I also see NOBODY that voted for Obama in my area admitting remorse. If anything they are circling the wagons as if it's personal and not just the guys idiotic ideas and insane politics. Telling the truth, imo, is not bashing.
    oneshot and Jeanlouise like this.

  7. #52
    VIP Member Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
    Exactly. We have to listen and read between the lines when Obama or his lackeys speak. First the president does not make laws nor does the DOJ but their on going attacks do, after no uproar by us, allow them to circumvent limits on their authority. Obama and his lackeys repeat the same lies so often after a while the masses believe it to be fact. Case in point: Obama's comment that 90% of all illegal guns used by the Mexican cartels were from America. The true story was of the 27,000 guns captured by the Mexican authorities during one period of time, about 8,000 appeared to have been made in the US and/or had a Sn. No.. Of the 8,000 guns returned to the US about 87% were proven to be US Produced. Also included in the 87% were guns given to the Mexican military /Government by our government. The true fact is that less then 17% of the guns were illegally provided to the cartels by private individual's of the US or other countries. The president continues to use the 90% but not as often since we have become aware of "Fast and Furious" program and some of the guns could have been provided by our own BATFE.
    hitler lies.jpg
    Crowbait and BurgerBoy like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  8. #53
    VIP Member Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I thought politics isn't allowed to be discussed here or is just bashing the President and the Democrats that's allowed???
    We're discussing the current administration's attempts to prevent people from freely exercising their 2nd amendment Rights. If a Republican administration was doing/saying the same things the current administration is doing/saying, we would be having the exact same conversation.

    If one tries to prevent me from freely exercising my Rights, I don't give a rat's rear end which political party they are affiliated with...I'll fight just as hard to protect and defend my Rights no matter who is trying to force me into a position were I am unable to freely exercise my Rights.
    BurgerBoy, oneshot and Jeanlouise like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  9. #54
    Member Array mg27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    457
    Id like to see them all fired and start over! This is a disaster and whats worse is that people fell for it.. But He did not get all the votes, he forgets he only got half and probably less if it wasnt for the corruption in the inner citys..
    BurgerBoy and Jeanlouise like this.

  10. #55
    VIP Member Array 1MoreGoodGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    Id like to see them all fired and start over! This is a disaster and whats worse is that people fell for it.. But He did not get all the votes, he forgets he only got half and probably less if it wasnt for the corruption in the inner citys..
    He only got a little more than half of the votes from those who voted which I think I remember hearing only equates to about 1/4 of the US population.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member


    Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

  11. #56
    VIP Member
    Array BenGoodLuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,164
    I sent the following email to Holder at : AskDOJ@usdoj.gov

    Dear Attorney General Holder,

    I recently watched a clip of an interview where you repeatedly used the term "entitled" when referring to an individual's rights under the Second Amendment.

    The Bill of Rights does not confer entitlement to an individual. The enumerated rights are God-given, natural rights. Therefore, an individual is not entitled by the Constitution, and especially not by the President nor the Attorney General, to these rights, as each person already has these rights.

    By speaking of entitlement, you tread a dangerous path by which you assume you have the legal power to determine who can and who cannot have rights. The people have the right to keep and bear arms. We can pass laws to punish criminals who misuse firearms and we can prevent mentally disturbed persons from gaining access to firearms, but we cannot negate their fundamental right to keep and bear arms, as guaranteed by the Constitution. The Constitution doesn't distinguish between law-abiding citizens and criminals, nor between mentally competent and incompetent individuals. The Amendment is very clear that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

    Sincerely,

    Etc.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    Ben

    Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)


  12. #57
    Moderator
    Array Rock and Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado at 14,650'
    Posts
    12,552
    I'm not surprised that there are people who have voters remorse, just surprised that any of them would admit to it.
    If they voted for him, one would assume they are also stupid enough to admit it, no?

    As far as Holder is concerned, his departure from the DOJ will not be a moment too soon for my taste.
    BugDude and oneshot like this.

  13. #58
    RKM
    RKM is offline
    Distinguished Member Array RKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,825
    Being entitled to a right turns it into a privilege. Does he not understand English?

  14. #59
    clc
    clc is offline
    Member Array clc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    southeast ga
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    Being entitled to a right turns it into a privilege. Does he not understand English?
    It is a privilege and has been for many years. If it can be taken from you it's a privilege not a right.

  15. #60
    VIP Member
    Array oneshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    +42.893612,-082.710236 , Mi.
    Posts
    8,184
    Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    Being entitled to a right turns it into a privilege. Does he not understand English?


    Probably not, he's been dealing with the Mexican government so much, he only understands Spanish.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

    Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

attorney general eric holder discusses gun violence at clark atlanta university

,

attorney general eric holder discusses gun violence at clark atlanta university in georgia

,

attorney general eric holder discusses gun violence at clark atlanta university in georgia.

,

discussion forums on obama's view of the second amendment

,

eric holder 2nd amendment

,

eric holder at clark atlanta university obama decides who's entitled to 2nd amendment

,
eric holder decides who can have gun
,
eric holder interview 2nd amendment
,
eric holder: obama decides 2nd amendment
,

eric holder: obama decides who's entitled to second amendment rights

,
holder says he gets to decide who gets second amendment
,

obama decides who's entitled to second amendment rights

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors