Some Push-Back on Gregory's Free Ride

This is a discussion on Some Push-Back on Gregory's Free Ride within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm not so sure I encourage a zealous enforcement of DC's draconian gun laws, but what do I know? Emails: Decision on NBC host stirred ...

Thread: Some Push-Back on Gregory's Free Ride

VIP Member

I'm not so sure I encourage a zealous enforcement of DC's draconian gun laws, but what do I know?
    Emails: Decision on NBC host stirred response - Yahoo! News
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

A quote from the article:
    Prosecutors received roughly 50 emails demanding that Gregory be charged, plus more than 150 others expressing outrage in the days after officials decided to not prosecute him.

This forum alone should have generated far more e-mails than this. We should be ashamed that we did not press DC harder. Not because Gregory should be hammered, but to demonstrate how ridiculous these laws are, and how they make criminals out of people who may have good intentions (however misguided).
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    Prosecutors received roughly 50 emails demanding that Gregory be charged, plus more than 150 others expressing outrage in the days after officials decided to not prosecute him.

This forum alone should have generated far more e-mails than this. We should be ashamed that we did not press DC harder. Not because Gregory should be hammered, but to demonstrate how ridiculous these laws are, and how they make criminals out of people who may have good intentions (however misguided).
    OK...so next time a service member is in the same situation as this you will be advocating DC members email the DA to prosecute him right?
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member

Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to cry for the arrest of someone who broke what I deem an unfair, unjust and draconian law, simply because he promotes an agenda with which I disagree. Bear in mind, this is coming from a US citizen who was discovered with an empty 20-round AR magazine in his vehicle by Canadian Customs.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Only if it is you.

Not because Gregory should be hammered, but to demonstrate how ridiculous these laws are,

What don't you understand?
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

VIP Member
    Only if it is you.

Not because Gregory should be hammered, but to demonstrate how ridiculous these laws are,

What don't you understand?
    I do understand the law of unintended consequences.
    William T. Sherman

The law is on the books. DC throws military personnel in jail for transporting through the city & inadvertently run afoul of the DC laws believing they are transporting legally under Federal Law, but DC does not prosecute "the elite" liberal anti-gun people if they blatantly & willfully violate the law. Clear discrimination.

Sponsored Links