Feinstein and Boxer have really gone off the deep end this time.

Feinstein and Boxer have really gone off the deep end this time.

This is a discussion on Feinstein and Boxer have really gone off the deep end this time. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From the Breitbart FB page. This is unbelieveable!....... YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!! FEINSTEIN & BOXER ASK CALIFORNIANS TO LAY DOWN THEIR WEAPONS DURING ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Feinstein and Boxer have really gone off the deep end this time.

VIP Member

Thumbs down Feinstein and Boxer have really gone off the deep end this time.

From the Breitbart FB page. This is unbelieveable!.......

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!! FEINSTEIN & BOXER ASK CALIFORNIANS TO LAY DOWN THEIR WEAPONS DURING STATEWIDE MANHUT FOR KILLING MANIAC CHRIS DORNER.

(Dorner also wants gun control for all Americans!)

PP)- As an ex-Los Angeles police officer killed three people and went on a deadly shooting rampage in a vendetta to punish those he attributed for his firing, California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer pleaded for calm, and asked both law enforcement and civilians to lay down their weapons.
    An intense manhunt for Christopher Dorner that aroused fear across several states and Mexico focused late Thursday on Big Bear Lake, about 80 miles east of Los Angeles, where police found a burned-out pickup truck that belonged to the ex-military and former police officer Dorner.

Throughout the day, Senators Feinstein and Boxer made desperate pleas for their California constituents to turn in their guns and not confront the crazed gunman because this would be a perfect test of their anti-gun proposals.

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to Los Angeles Police Department officers, on or off duty,” said Dorner in his angry manifesto published online. The rant also claimed that: “Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.”

Other California lawmakers chimed in on the Senators’ anti-gun stance with Los Angeles’ Democrat Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa saying disarmament was a good idea, except for public officials. Republicans thought the idea was just crazy.

“Feinstein and Boxer want everybody to go unarmed as a madman is running a round shooting people,” said a Riverside, CA. alderman. “If that is the truth… I’m never going to San Francisco again… something must be in the water to make them that insane.”

Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt : palookavillepost.com
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    “The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”
    Then we can all take off our shoes, sit down in a giant drum circle, spark a J and talk about the universe. *rolls eyes*
    Last edited by Harvester; February 8th, 2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Because I can!!
    Molon Labe

Man, I will NEVER go to California again...
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

I've always agreed with the iconic "You can't fix stupid" axiom.. But what do you do with stark raving mad US Senators?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...

Alabama Constitution of 1901 - That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the state.

Did Diane finklestien and Barbara boxer lay down their arms for this ????

Oh no diane and barbara put down your arms, I can smell thoughs pits all the way over here in oklahoma

VIP Member
    This should be proof enough they are both stark, raving, loony, blithering, insane and should be impeached and removed from office.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Wow! and to think people want her in office!!

VIP Member
    I'm starting to feel like the 1,500 mile buffer I have between them and myself isn't enough!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

As per Harvester's suggestion, 'me thinks' two legislators have already been sparkin' the J...
    BugDude, 8th ID and Aceoky like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    This should be proof enough they are both stark, raving, loony, blithering, insane and should be impeached and removed from office.
    Oh, I'm sure they think their two semesters of college psychology give them the authority to make incredibly moronic statements that don't actually affect them.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    they don't know much about human nature.
    CharlesMorri and Aceoky like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Distinguished Member
    OMG... talk about delusional... there seems to be a couple of senators who might benefit from improvements in the mental healthcare system.
    BugDude and CharlesMorri like this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    There just aren't any words to describe this..................................
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Is there another source for this information? Every place that talks about this refers back to the article linked in this thread.

I think this is a hoax
    Clodbert likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links