LAPD Shooter full manifesto

This is a discussion on LAPD Shooter full manifesto within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is the full version that the liberal media is trying to burry. Chris Dorner (LAPD SHOOTER) Full Manifesto ? He?s: Pro-Obama, Loves Hillary, Admires ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: LAPD Shooter full manifesto

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Wow! he sounds pissed.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    Wow! he sounds pissed.
    Yeah, I haven't gotten all the way through it yet but hes sounds like he's got a serious axe to grind and a list of "wrongs" that he is going to do his best to "right". He's a whacko that's for sure. I wonder why the intense background investigation and psych profiling and testing that cops go through didn't catch this aspect of his mental profile? And they want to subject the rest of America to this before we are able to buy a gun? I know that what they are subjected to is much more in depth than a background check for the average citizen to buy a gun would be, so, why do they think it's going to stop the crazies then?
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

From the "manifesto" (a term I despise for some reason)

"If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses."

and

"Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!
    In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre."

Well isn't this a convenient thing...........a military veteran and former LEO espousing everything the Administration wants, using the very tools they want banned, to conduct the very kind of violence they warn of to strike fear in the hearts of the uninformed.......I don't know, I don't think I am a conspiracy theorist...................yet..........
    Crowbait and Jeanlouise like this.
    "In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.....those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
    -Clint Eastwood "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

Senior Moderator
    He is a liberal piece of crap that thinks like a liberal peice of crap. What else would one expect?

He wants to kill those that disagree with him...and he has done that at least twice. The man is wacko.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...background checks mean nothing other than you were "OK" at that moment of time. They dont prevent anything...as in this case illustrated here.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Re: LAPD Shooter full manifesto

Well, you could look at it like this... It takes one to know one... Kooks, that is... And he likes and acknowledges several...

DiFi, Oman, and probably chummy with the Bloomingidiot, too.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Why is it these idiots' rants are always called "manifestos"?

Sort of like our mini-manifestos (posts) every once in awhile on DC, I suppose.
    oakchas likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    I can believe corruption within the LAPD. Perhaps we'll get to the truth of that. Whatever did or didn't happen, It appears he clearly stepped over the line to the Dark Side.

Loves Hillary and Piers...................man this guy is crazy............IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    - Because "angry rant" doesn't have the same gravitas.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Re: LAPD Shooter full manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post

Sort of like our mini-manifestos (posts) every once in awhile on DC, I suppose.
    Done them once or twice myself... Then I give myself a "time out"... Sometimes, it even works!
    Crowbait likes this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

I think we should invite him to go on the Pier Morgan show.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    I can believe corruption within the LAPD. Perhaps we'll get to the truth of that. Whatever did or didn't happen, It appears he clearly stepped over the line to the Dark Side.
    Ditto.

I believe the things he says about the LAPD. I believe that some of them do call others the "N" word. I believe that some say that they see dead bodies as Jetskis, RVs and new clothes for their kids per the overtime they'll receive and I also believe they play games - like taking pictures of a dead body w/their phone and sending it to other departments for the sake of doing a comparison so they can see which one has the most gross one. I also believe that he might have gotten the shaft and he could be telling the truth about the incident that started this whole thing. Its very possible that an officer did kick someone in the chest and in the face and got off scott-free. I don't doubt there's a network in place where some can circumnavigate disciplinary action per having the right friends in the right places.

I think he has a lot of legitimate gripes but at the same time his hypocrisy wreaks of pride and elitism. The very same guns that he has and plans on using to wreak havoc are the very same ones that he would deny us of because we don't have any legitimate claim to them and we might do something bad? The very same guns that he is using to carry out his righteous mission are the same ones we shouldn't have because it would be wrong of us to use them to take a life. Its okay for him to do it but its so wrong that we might be able to do it, we shouldn't even have access to them. Typical elitist, "the rules" apply to everyone but them.
    Jeanlouise likes this.

once he said that he liked the first ladies bangs, i quit reading.

Even if the allegations he makes against the LAPD were true this guy is a total waste of oxygen. Another example of someone who can't cope with the fact that there's no guaranteed success in life getting bent and throwing a violent tantrum. Even worse is all the fans he has now on Facebook and Twitter throwing him a pity party and encouraging this behavior.
    Jeanlouise and Crowbait like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links