Judge Jeanine: "Owning a Gun, is my God-Given Right!"Opening Statement

This is a discussion on Judge Jeanine: "Owning a Gun, is my God-Given Right!"Opening Statement within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Worth watching! Judge Jeanine: "Owning a Gun, is my God-Given Right!"Opening Statement - 2-2-13 - YouTube Be safe!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Judge Jeanine: "Owning a Gun, is my God-Given Right!"Opening Statement

Thumbs up Judge Jeanine: "Owning a Gun, is my God-Given Right!"Opening Statement

NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

2. Remove Ads

Wow, she's all kinds of fired up, aint she? I get that queezy, getting-lectured-by-mom feeling every time I watch her, and I'm on her side! I half expect one of these days I'm going to turn the TV on and there'll be Judge Jeanine, with Obama bent over her knee, swinging a frat paddle. And I'd pay cash money to see it happen.

I got a completely different kind of feeling watching that video...I think I'm in LOVE with her!!!
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I got a completely different kind of feeling watching that video...I think I'm in LOVE with her!!!
    Yeah, she's almost twice my age but ya know, I think I'd be okay with that. Don't tell my wife I said that.
    Pyzik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Thompson View Post
    Wow, she's all kinds of fired up, aint she? I get that queezy, getting-lectured-by-mom feeling every time I watch her, and I'm on her side! I half expect one of these days I'm going to turn the TV on and there'll be Judge Jeanine, with Obama bent over her knee, swinging a frat paddle. And I'd pay cash money to see it happen.
    You and me both!

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Already seen it but i watched again b/c i love hearing her chew peoples rears off.

Is it really a natural right?

Unless I'm missing something completely, this seems obviously untrue.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    Is it really a natural right?

Unless I'm missing something completely, this seems obviously untrue.
    I'll bite.

We can waste a lot of time with semantics, but if you really want to think about it I would say you naturally have the right to do anything you want. The only laws that nature gives us that we have to abide by are akin to time and physics.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I'll bite.

We can waste a lot of time with semantics, but if you really want to think about it I would say you naturally have the right to do anything you want. The only laws that nature gives us that we have to abide by are akin to time and physics.
    That makes sense, but to me, natural rights are timeless. Is owning a tv a natural right? Is owning anything made by man a natural right?

Even in our current world, owning a firearm is not allowed in many countries. It just seems like an American right to me. The Constitution was historically unique in many ways, but it can be amended.

That makes sense, but to me, natural rights are timeless. Is owning a tv a natural right? Is owning anything made by man a natural right?

Even in our current world, owning a firearm is not allowed in many countries. It just seems like an American right to me. The Constitution was historically unique in many ways, but it can be amended.
    Yeah well they aren't trying to amend it they are trying to circumvent it (more).

Also, if one is a natural born citizen or a naturalized citizen of the US; would that not then be a natural right to them?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

She sums it up at the end perfectly........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

I wish she was president.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

I too have fell in love with this woman. If I was thirty years younger, fifty pounds lighter and had a few million bucks I would ask her out . She has a lot of class.

Quote Originally Posted by revldm View Post
    I too have fell in love with this woman. If I was thirty years younger, fifty pounds lighter and had a few million bucks I would ask her out . She has a lot of class.
    If I was about thirty years older I'd probably have a go at it too!

We, as Americans, have the unalienable right of self-defense.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links