A new and helpful Tool to Communicate with your Representatives

This is a discussion on A new and helpful Tool to Communicate with your Representatives within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I know that some may already know about this, but it is new to me but I liked it and wanted to spread the word. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By oakchas

Thread: A new and helpful Tool to Communicate with your Representatives

A new and helpful Tool to Communicate with your Representatives

I know that some may already know about this, but it is new to me but I liked it and wanted to spread the word.

POPVOX.COM is a new website that costs nothing but a little time to register. The site collects and summarizes all congressional bill activity and automates your ability to let your congressman know how you feel about each of the issues.

Specifically I was able to convey my thoughts on gun rights and proposed anti-gun legislation in about 15 minutes for 10 different bills to my congressmen.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I know that some may already know about this, but it is new to me but I liked it and wanted to spread the word.

POPVOX.COM is a new website that costs nothing but a little time to register. The site collects and summarizes all congressional bill activity and automates your ability to let your congressman know how you feel about each of the issues.

Specifically I was able to convey my thoughts on gun rights and proposed anti-gun legislation in about 15 minutes for 10 different bills to my congressmen.
    Yes, very useful it is.

With Yoda, I agree.

Used it, have I.

Like it, do I.

on, carry.
    Yoda likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Links