Chicago's gun laws not strict

This is a discussion on Chicago's gun laws not strict within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mr. McCarthy, flanked by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, told reporters that the state needs mandatory minimum sentences for criminals, saying that increasing punishments will help ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Chicago's gun laws not strict

VIP Member
    Mr. McCarthy, flanked by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, told reporters that the state needs mandatory minimum sentences for criminals, saying that increasing punishments will help prevent guns from coming into the Chicago from the outside.
    Yep, without stricter laws those evil guns will continue to just stroll into the city and start shooting up people.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

I think you guys are missing the point. I bet he actually believes what he's saying. What he means is "Chicago's gun laws aren't strict enough" and wants them made more so. Just because they have the strictest in the nation doesn't mean he doesn't think they should be made more strict.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... don't underestimate these people.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    I'd hate to see what he would consider strict. This guy needs to lay off the Stupid Juice.
    soonershoote likes this.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Re: Chicago's gun laws not strict

Its too late, he is forever to be dumb....

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links