WVCDL Lobby Day

This is a discussion on WVCDL Lobby Day within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From WVCDL's website: WVCDL Lobby Day Februrary 18th, 2013 "The West Virginia Citizens Defense League will be having it's annual Lobby Day on Monday, February ...

Thread: WVCDL Lobby Day

WVCDL Lobby Day

From WVCDL's website:

WVCDL Lobby Day Februrary 18th, 2013

"The West Virginia Citizens Defense League will be having it's annual Lobby Day on Monday, February 18th at 9:30am. Join us in Charleston on the main floor of the Capitol under the Rotunda in a show of strength to your legislators. Speak to your elected representatives, ask them what they're doing for your right to keep and bear arms. You will meet and have fellowship with fellow West Virginia gun owners, hunters, and shooting enthusiasts. DO NOT CARRY A FIREARM, the capitol complex is a legislated off-limits location and posession of firearms is prohibited.

If you are interested in setting up a caravan from your location to Charleston, email info(at)wvcdl.org for help in coordinating that effort."

I hope everybody here from WV will try to make an effort to be there. I'm trying to clear my calender so I can go.

2. Remove Ads

VCDL did relatively well on its Lobby Day. Good luck to WVCDL on your lobby day.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Distinguished Member
    I hope it's a good turn out!
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Links