Must Watch Video - See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video

This is a discussion on Must Watch Video - See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video Published on Monday, February 11, 2013 My Comments: This is a must watch video ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Must Watch Video - See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

Must Watch Video - See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video

See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge – Video
    Published on Monday, February 11, 2013

My Comments: This is a must watch video - quick and to the point. The antis are not rational at all, as we already knew. Please share this video.

(Snip)........ Misreading the Second Amendment:

When asked what the Framers intended in drafting the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, Neely replied: “To prevent insurrection.”

Now maybe Gail hasn’t read the Supreme Court decision in D.C. v. Heller, or any of the scholarly treatises on the Second Amendment, and she almost certainly hasn’t read quotes from the Founding Fathers, all unanimous that arms in the hands of the people are intended to prevent tyranny.

But consider the implications of her revisionism: Namely, that the right to keep and bear arms doesn’t exist because government can be dangerous to you, but rather because you are dangerous to the government.

Read more at Ammoland.com: See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge - Video
    Last edited by ANGLICO; February 12th, 2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Better Title

2. Remove Ads

This really does show how delusional and just down right ignorant they truly are. I guess "common sense" is not so common with the anti gun radical leftists.
    lordofwyr and Poseidon like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

We should just rely on the government to take care of us.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

Wow. I wish I could say I was surprised by this exchange.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Other than reenforcing the obvious; nothing new here, but thanks for the extra brick.

"They have ears but can not hear, eyes and can not see"
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

VIP Member
    Never let a little thing like facts get in the way of some good old emotional ignorance!
    Spirit51 and 8th ID like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

No surprises...I think we all want a world free of violence and threats...not gonna happen...ever. I can take care of myself. Not going to rely on governments or others.
    Rebel and Spirit51 like this.
    (4) Springfield Armory XD-40 Sub Compact
    (1) Ruger LC9
    NRA Member

"Molon labe" "From my cold dead hands"

It was great to see the pro-gun side do so well. Definitely worth watching.

There was a similar debate in Milwaukee over the weekend. At many times there seemed to be a push towards the left, but common sense eventually won over. This program is an hour long, but I'll include the link for anyone interested.

CBS 58 | Gun Control Debate
    oakchas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    We should just rely on the government to take care of us.
    I loved how the audience busted out laughing when he made that statement and he looked surprised by their reaction. What a dope. Our government is the last thing I want to rely on. If I did my job the way they do theirs, I would be in the unemployment line forever.
    thephanatik likes this.
    “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

VIP Member

Must Watch Video - See Gun Ban Advocates Stripped Of Camouflage & Subterfuge –

Quote Originally Posted by MACC12 View Post
    If I did my job the way they do theirs, I would be in the unemployment line forever.
    There's an entitlement for that! Remember, we have the government to take care of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

While I found the video to be entertaining, it was also edited... edited to favor our side, no doubt.

That said, it was no debate. Both sides screaming over each other is not debate. I would actually love to see a real debate... not like the presidential debates, and not like this video... a debate over gun control/gun violence, etc.

I'm reasonably certain our side would win, hands down. But honestly, we might lose on a couple of points, depending on the advocate. I still think we'd crush the other side, overall.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I love how the whole crowd laughed at "we have a government to take care of us".

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    This really does show how delusional and just down right ignorant they truly are. I guess "common sense" is not so common with the anti gun radical leftists.
    But they keep telling us we shouldn't object to "commonsense" gun laws.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Amen Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    Other than reenforcing the obvious; nothing new here, but thanks for the extra brick.

"They have ears but can not hear, eyes and can not see"
    I Love Guns!!!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Gail repeated her facts three time so it must be true!

Just like the 40% of gun transferrs don't go thru a background check! Which is also Male Bovine Manure!

Thank God for Public Education!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links