We need to Rally Our Opposition "Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence"

This is a discussion on We need to Rally Our Opposition "Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The support for this is 85% to 15% opposed, I am not sure how it got that way https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101 It really looks like the "Antis" ...

The support for this is 85% to 15% opposed, I am not sure how it got that way

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101

It really looks like the "Antis" are putting their efforts in on this bill, an inordinate number of "anonymous" users have submitted anti-gun rhetoric.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The support for this is 85% to 15% opposed, I am not sure how it got that way

https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/x101

It really looks like the "Antis" are putting their efforts in on this bill, an inordinate number of "anonymous" users have submitted anti-gun rhetoric.
    Feel the force? and you have Rick Perry inviting all those freedom loving Libs from California to come live in Texas! You'll be sorry!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

I have been wondering where in the world that Obama has been able to say that there was overwhelming support for "Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence" and I think this is it..

Thanks for posting this... I voted against... and cleaned up a few others on the right side of the page as well...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Re: We need to Rally Our Opposition "Common Sense Legislation to End Gun Violence"

While we are working for our paycheck, some others are sitting at home with nothing to do but surf through the interwebs. Whild I despise getting junk email, the liberals love it and feel like they are getting attention.

It is no surprise to me that this poll is the way it is. Also not surprised if liberals are using 5 different email accounts to vote multiple times. They do it in a real election so why not?

Sent via telepathy on a Galaxy S3
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Mayors against Illegal Guns have paid representatives in major city government all over the country. They are probably using them & people like the Teachers Unions to get their vote out.

If you haven't please go to POPVOX.COM & vote as well as send this to your 2A lists & other gun clubs, etc.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Links