Letter from Kentucky Governor - Page 2

Letter from Kentucky Governor

This is a discussion on Letter from Kentucky Governor within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I got the same letter...twice. Sent from up range, at about 3100 fps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Letter from Kentucky Governor

Re: Letter from Kentucky Governor

I got the same letter...twice.

Sent from up range, at about 3100 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Ctger05 View Post
    This... Is it just me or do a lot of these letters seem to a) not answer a single question that YOU or I asked b) have that pathetic.. " I'm a hunter and 2 a supporter" line...

Is it just me or have many of our elected officials strayed away from what is important... Their constituents..
    They're too busy lining their pockets with your money while you sacrifice everything just to keep afloat in the cesspool of economic garbage they created. SO of course they can't type a letter expressing what they are really about. You wouldn't vote for them if they told you what they were really doing.
    Ctger05 and oneshot like this.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Our Lt. Governor, Jerry Abramson, is the one to really watch. Former Louisville Mayor and rabid anti-gun politician. Reports are that he wants to run for the Senate. Well, McConnell's seat is coming up. I guess ole Jerry may have to run against Ashley Judd, so he'll really have to go left if he wants to out Hollywood her...She now resides in Tenn. Guess she'll be buying her a house here soon.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    I mentioned nothing about education or mental health(that was going to be in a future letter). Our officials sometimes puzzle me.
    Maybe you didn't notice that you got the generic response letter. Notice that it is addressed to "Mr. xxxx."

Letter from Kentucky Governor

Our great Kentucky governor was the attorney that sued the Ky State Police when they went to another state and had to shoot and kill a guy that had shot and killed a trooper. We get these sorry governors because it seems the good people won't even run for election.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    I mentioned nothing about education or mental health(that was going to be in a future letter). Our officials sometimes puzzle me.

^^^^^Whats so puzzling^^^^^^^^^^

about his statements?

He just told you he is an Obama supporter;

I am a hunter and gun owner and a firm supporter of the Second Amendment-- but all of us must be open to ideas when it comes to the safety needs of our families and, most importantly, of our children and schools. Whatever we choose to do about gun violence, it needs to be a national solution, not something piecemeal state by state.
    Steven L. Beshear

He has the "for the children" mentality, that holds true to the notion that if you don't support anything that they want, no matter how stupid it is, when they tell you "Its for the children" you are a baby hater.
    Suprisingly, these are the same knuckleheads who are usually for abortion.
    Can't get anymore contradictory than that.

I got no use for idiots like him.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Don't be confused...there are only two reasons for that reply:

1. He doesn't care enough to read your letter and give a real answer, so some minimum wage button pusher tried to give what he/she/it felt would work.

2. He's an 'anti' who is afraid to address the issue and has his paid help send wishy-washy letters like that.

Either way, it's should be a vote next time around.OMOYMV
    This is a general response for Beshear's office. I have copies of the same thing and slight verations. The man is pretty spineless and dodges issues better than Bill Clinton. On the other hand I have gotten some rather positive feedback from Jared Caprenter and Andy Barr. Neither of what could have possibly been "form" letters due to specific content references to my original email. Beshear is a post turtle.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Gatewood was the best Governor we never had.
    8th ID likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Here's your sign:

"but all of us must be open to ideas when it comes to the safety needs of our families and, most importantly, of our children and schools. Whatever we choose to do about gun violence, it needs to be a national solution, not something piecemeal state by state."

He's a waffler.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links