The Devil wrote me back...my senator - Page 2

The Devil wrote me back...my senator

This is a discussion on The Devil wrote me back...my senator within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Slim to none. SWMBO and I got into a "conversation" about it while my blood was boiling watching the news. If it was not for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Devil wrote me back...my senator

Slim to none. SWMBO and I got into a "conversation" about it while my blood was boiling watching the news. If it was not for grandparents and our kids we would have been gone a couple of years ago. It is something I have had to let go, as the more I think about it the more it bothers me. To channel my "passion" I am trying to change the place, instead of changing places.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    "Although we may disagree, I appreciate hearing from you and will be mindful of your thoughts as the debate on this issue continues."

Huge line of BS!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

VIP Member
    To the OP and others, don't let these Senators anti-gun stance deter you from writing them about your pro-gun position. Keep those letters, emails and phone calls burdening them. That is one of the things they look at....."the pulse of America.

It's very doubtful you'd ever change their position on anything you wrote, but the making noise part is important, it clearly tells them there is a lot of resistance and won't be an easy battle for them.

Silence is our killer.......keep at 'em..........................I AIN'T QUITTIN'
    BigJon10125 and Jeanlouise like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

It's the politicians that don't clearly state their positions and "will take your opinions into consideration" during their discussions are far more dangerous than the ones who are up front about being anti Constitutional. It's the wolves in sheep's clothing that are far more destructive.

I mean, this is DiFi's bill, and in all her lunacy, she is proud of it and proud to defecate on the American people's rights. It's not the leftists like DiFi we need hound with our voices, they don't care or even let it enter their ear canals. It's the ones that claim to represent us, while only "taking our positions into consideration". Those are the politicians who are scared. Those are the ones that need to be loudly reminded day in and day out that we will not stand for this, and even the least bit of support for an anti Constitutional bill will have dismal repercussions for them. There is no compromise when it comes to our Constitution.
    Crowbait likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links