I'm not going to write my represenattives today

This is a discussion on I'm not going to write my represenattives today within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Instead, I think I'll focus on writing to this individual instead: And what I say WON'T be pretty...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I'm not going to write my represenattives today

Instead, I think I'll focus on writing to this individual instead:

And what I say WON'T be pretty
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

What a piece of trash. I think I'll write him and his boss as well. If I took their liberal rag of a newspaper i would cancel it forthwith, but since I don't I'll just tell them that I'm going to based solely upon this. Make sure and post your letter...I'd like to see it.

RIP Kyle. Watch your six brother, they're still bringing the sneak attacks .
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Lee Judge's cartoons are one of the many reasons I stopped reading the KC Star years ago. I do enjoy letting the patients at my veterinary practice relieve themselves on its pages however.

VIP Member
    That ticked me off!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Isn't curious how the politically correct double standard works? If someone made that about some gang-banger, they'd be called a "racist" and vilified endlessly.
    Never get out of the boat....

Quote Originally Posted by Crowbait View Post
    Make sure and post your letter...I'd like to see it.
    Nope. Outlook doesn't have a curse filter. This board does.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

I just emailed both of them. I did not hold back AT ALL.

Man...thats a low blow!! Sorry to the Family that has to see that. Man thats so below the belt it skid across the ground!

and they say the NRA was out of line talking about the presidents Children.......MAN I'm shocked. I know I should not be but I am. Shocked of the low jab at the expense of a military man that gave for his country and its freedoms. MAN.
    Please...work HARDER as MILLIONS on welfare depending on YOU !!

VIP Member
    There will always be a double-standard in good vs. evil.

Good will hold itself to an ethic, and rules of conduct. Evil will not.
    CharlesMorri and hogdaddy like this.

pathetic.. sick hypocritical loser. This is simply sad, and a testament to the concept that the left, liberals, progressives, whatever they're calling themselves now, will never let ANY tragedy go to waste in order to move forward with their agenda and propaganda..

"we're liberal and progressive and open minded to new ideas and ways of doing things.. ooh look at us! .. oh you don't believe what we do? You're different, I hate you.. you're wrong and should be murdered..." Yeah that sounds like the farting noises that comes out of their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    Nope. Outlook doesn't have a curse filter. This board does.
    Roger that.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Lets fill her inbox and voicemail box as well. Remind her this man fought honorably and selflessy for the her to have the freedom for her bread making newspaper to print such vile filth.

Mi-Ai Parrish, President and Publisher, KC Star
    mparrish@kcstar.com
    816-234-4878

Under the First Amendment they have the right to print it! We also have the right to let all the advertisers know that we won't buy that Newsrag nor will we support anybody who advertises in it.I wonder what the Cartoonist will do when his paycheck goes away
    CharlesMorri likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Under the First Amendment they have the right to print it! We also have the right to let all the advertisers know that we won't buy that Newsrag nor will we support anybody who advertises in it.I wonder what the Cartoonist will do when his paycheck goes away
    Sadly, he won't have to do anything because, for some reason, that mullet wrapper is full of liberal garbage and it never seems to get taken to task for the donkey poo it drivels on a regular basis.

I'm all for writing and letting them know how distasteful and disrespectful that cartoon was, but if you check out the archive of that idiots work, you find that he probably gets chest bumps and bonuses for every conservative complaint that gets recorded.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    I wouldn't be suprised if this idiot(Lee Judge) comes up with this crap in his mothers basement, while wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier.
    What drivel.

He will get his some day.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links