Here is a message I just sent to Glock asking for them to support the 2A

This is a discussion on Here is a message I just sent to Glock asking for them to support the 2A within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Recently a number of gun manufacturers have taken the position that they will not sell to governments (like the state of New York) who have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ghost1958

Thread: Here is a message I just sent to Glock asking for them to support the 2A

Recently a number of gun manufacturers have taken the position that they will not sell to governments (like the state of New York) who have banned the use of their products by civilians. I realize that most of the companies who have done this are smaller companies, but the list is growing.

I just sent the following note to Glock since they could be a major leader in this area. I'll be surprised if I get a response, but it's certainly worth a try to let the manufacturers know what we think.

I am a loyal Glock owner and between my wife and myself we own 5 Glock pistols. I am disappointed however, that Glock has not taken a stand for strong support of the Second Amendment in the US. With the large market share you have with government agencies, if you took a strong stance on this issue it would force people to sit up and take notice. Specifically, I am referring to companies like LaRue Tactical and Barrett who are now refusing to sell to representatives of any government (like the state of New York) that has effectively banned the civilian use of their products.

You could be a leader in this area if you choose to be. At the end of the day, if you do not stand up for your civilian customers, and we lose the right to own firearms, you will lose a significant portion of your business. Thanks for your time and attention.

Glock didn't do anything,back when they had the ban before.Doubt they will this time either.Wish they would thou

Ive sent same to Smith and Sig and thru a website to Glock but on their own site Ive not seen any email contact for them. Nor any mention of supporting 2A like Smith and Ruger. Ive owned Glocks and was thinking about picking up another just to have but unless they do more than talk about perfection Ill never own another.
    At this point my handguns for future purchase are limited to Smith and Ruger until I see Sig Glock etc come out and take some sort of stand.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Glock named not one, but two trigger springs in honor of eternally anti-gun New York. I don't expect them to bite the hand that feeds them any time soon.
    "If you don't want to get eaten, don't be food."

Re: Here is a message I just sent to Glock asking for them to support the 2A

Sure, they did something last time, they made reduced capacity mags...

They won't do anything for us this time either.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

The hand that feeds them is the public. Which buys way more of their product than all the police forces in the country combined. I for one after this will not buy any handgun from a manufacture that has not took at least some sort of stand on this present grab.
    R040607 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links