San Diego Police Chief takes guns in one generation

This is a discussion on San Diego Police Chief takes guns in one generation within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Pretty Bold Statement San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By FLSurfdog
  • 3 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By whoppo

Thread: San Diego Police Chief takes guns in one generation

Pretty Bold Statement

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."
    Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."
    He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.
    This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.
    Moreover, Lansdowne has also been slamming the NRA in interviews. And he seems overtly thrilled at the money the NRA is being forced to spend to get their message out in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementary. "We broke the NRA," says Lansdowne.
    Breitbart News contacted Lansdowne's office about these statements but received no comment.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Then every city can be just as safe as Chicago.

These uber Liberals live in a fantasy land.
    oneshot and msgt/ret like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPro.40 View Post
    Pretty Bold Statement

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."
    Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."
    He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.
    This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.
    Moreover, Lansdowne has also been slamming the NRA in interviews. And he seems overtly thrilled at the money the NRA is being forced to spend to get their message out in the wake of the crime at Sandy Hook Elementary. "We broke the NRA," says Lansdowne.
    Breitbart News contacted Lansdowne's office about these statements but received no comment.

^^The chief left out some important words^^^^^^^

Insert these three words
    For tyrannical governments
    directly after what I have in bold above;
    mulle46, DPro.40 and msgt/ret like this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Distinguished Member
    Apparently the Chief has been raiding the narcotics evidence locker...

... and he's found the good stuff !!
    DPro.40 likes this.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links