Democrat's War on Women

Democrat's War on Women

This is a discussion on Democrat's War on Women within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Seem CO democrats think women should not carry as you don't know when you're going to be raped. Colorado Legislator on guns: "Feel like you're ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Democrat's War on Women

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Democrat's War on Women

Seem CO democrats think women should not carry as you don't know when you're going to be raped.

Colorado Legislator on guns: "Feel like you're going to be raped ... you may not be." - YouTube

The real war on women!
    ANGLICO likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

He has a point, but he didn't explain it very tactfully or intelligently. However it's still ridiculous to ban law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

And can someone please explain what a "safe zone" is?

Quote Originally Posted by Clodbert View Post
    He has a point, but he didn't explain it very tactfully or intelligently. However it's still ridiculous to ban law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

And can someone please explain what a "safe zone" is?
    And his point being that a swoony woman with vapors will just pop one off and kill someone? I wish he'd give just one example, I'm sure there may be but he didn't name any. They can always blow a whistle.

He's an ignorant neanderthal, and not a republican.
    Spirit51 and Darrow75 like this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Well, maybe they need to start carrying scissors? What an idiot rule... Females must really feel safer now on that campus...
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

VIP Member
    At the security briefing when the Campus PD brought up the call boxes he was a bit upset when I made the comment ”What a novel idea, makes it easy to locate the body”.
    dukalmighty, NETim, F350 and 3 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by Clodbert View Post
    ...And can someone please explain what a "safe zone" is?
    In my book, it's the area surrounding an armed woman. Rapes and assaults are not allowed in that zone.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

It's definitely confusing and hard to tell if you're going to be raped or not when a male attacks you in a dark parking lot or empty corner of a building. Nobody wants a female (but men are OK) to go popping off at anybody. Females should just not attend night classes or travel on campus without the presence of one of the abundant campus LEOs.

Here is the question.

Gun Control.jpg
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Women are the fastest growing segment of the population buying and carrying guns. I talked to 4 women at work today who are all either in the process of buying and taking classes or have recently done so. I think it is great that more women are embracing their 2A rights. I hope more will do so and that they all fight for their right to do so and vote accordingly. I hope they also talk with their family and friends to support more women in this effort and put idiots speaking otherwise in their place.
    Spirit51, msgt/ret, NETim and 2 others like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I guess we can see a savings in reduced Secret Service. Michelle and the two daughters don't need them anymore....just hang a whistle around each of their necks....one for Valery Jarden (Obama's Handler) too. Get one more for Michelle's mother. The paying for a few dozen Secret Service Agents or 5 whistles....you do the math.

I have a nice whistle in my purse...but I also carry a loaded firearm. I know which one I would use to defend myself....and it sure isn't the whistle.
    msgt/ret, NETim, sdprof and 2 others like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a bleepity bleep, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
    msgt/ret and Spirit51 like this.

A safe zone is an area where only criminals are allowed to have a weapon. It doesn't sound right but progressives think that way. LOL
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a bleepity bleep, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
    That’s close to one of my favorite quotes by Clint Eastwood in the movie “Dirty Harry”. Cleaned up a bit “A naked man with a butcher knife and a (deleted) chasing a woman across a park is not collecting for the Red Cross.”
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    So when Todd Akins made those supremely ignorant comments about "legitimate rape" the left pilloried him. But this guy gets a pass after making comments that are similarly ridiculous about women defending themselves against rape. Notice who has been quiet on this (hint: the left, women's groups, etc.)
    Spirit51 and BurgerBoy like this.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links