Columbine survivor to Obama "Start with Fast and Furious"

This is a discussion on Columbine survivor to Obama "Start with Fast and Furious" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Good article from a survivor of Columbine re more gun laws and registration. My favorite quote by far: “It was during this time that I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Columbine survivor to Obama "Start with Fast and Furious"

Columbine survivor to Obama "Start with Fast and Furious"

Good article from a survivor of Columbine re more gun laws and registration.

My favorite quote by far:
    “It was during this time that I personally witnessed two fellow students murder twelve of my classmates and one teacher,” he wrote. “The assault weapons ban did not deter these two murderers, nor did the other thirty-something laws that they broke.”

Columbine survivor to Obama: Start gun talks with Fast and Furious - Washington Times
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

2. Remove Ads

Obummers not gonna investigate something that he is probably ass deep in
    TailRunner and Eagleks like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Oh c'mon Duk! He is going to start being accountable, remember like he said the first go round?
    AR15VSCoyote likes this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Probably not a good idea on the writer's part to mention "Fast and Furious" in a letter to the President.

Why not, he had all the bolts removed from the Marines' rifles.
    AR15VSCoyote likes this.

If he thought Columbine was bad, wait til Odictator sends one of his DRONES to follow him around.
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Re: Columbine survivor to Obama "Start with Fast and Furious"

The author hits the point in the last paragraph.

The assault weapon laws didn't deter them, neither did the other 30 something laws they broke.

The simple fact is that the laws don't matter to these people who wish to do harm.

A law will not make these weapons disappear. It just means that law abiding citizens won't have them. If a criminal doesn't car about the 30 laws they have already broken, what the hell makes them think that a criminal will obey a mag limit or a ban in a certain model of rifle?

VIP Member
    I believe the administration did start with Fast and Furious. That plan went sideways, so they waited for the first mass shooting after the election to use as justification for their current gun grab.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Sadly,i don't think any of these stories,will make any difference at all to the antis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinlifter View Post
    The author hits the point in the last paragraph.

The assault weapon laws didn't deter them, neither did the other 30 something laws they broke.

The simple fact is that the laws don't matter to these people who wish to do harm.

A law will not make these weapons disappear. It just means that law abiding citizens won't have them. If a criminal doesn't car about the 30 laws they have already broken, what the hell makes them think that a criminal will obey a mag limit or a ban in a certain model of rifle?
    The Supreme Commander of the Drones will not have any of this logic and reason. Keep your eye to the sky.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    The Supreme Commander of the Drones will not have any of this logic and reason. Keep your eye to the sky.
    Anyone know where I can pick up a case of Stingers?
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------— George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    If he thought Columbine was bad, wait til Odictator sends one of his DRONES to follow him around.
    Some guys, in one of the SE States of the US, hacked the signal to a big drone.... right after the US said how this was impossible due to their security, and took control of it. There was quite a bit of flack about it.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Did they crash it?
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

OK, back on topic. I read the full letter. I like it. He says what many of us want to say, and probably should be saying more often than we do.

Suggestion to all those reading this thread:

Since it's VERY unlikely that the mainstream media will run this, why don't we include references to this letter in all our emails/letters supporting our 2nd Amendment Rights to our elected reps. (You are continually writing to them to let them know how you feel about all this "gun control" crap, right?)

Include references to this letter in your arguments. Let your elected reps know what a survivor of the Columbine shooting feels about the proposed laws. Push the greatly required investigation into "Fast & Furious".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links