"The Police Loophole"

This is a discussion on "The Police Loophole" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is a list of companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Crowman
  • 2 Post By Xader
  • 2 Post By humblenutto
  • 1 Post By MichiganCCW

Thread: "The Police Loophole"

"The Police Loophole"

This is a list of companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them; therefore closing the "police loophole" themselves.
    The Police Loophole

Firearms Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights | CNS News Mobile
    shadowwalker likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

It looks like more companies are taking a stand on a daily basis. Hope it keeps up, and that some of the BIG firearm and ammo makers join in.

kudos to them
    “But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!” Luke 22:36 (NLT)

VIP Member

List updated

There are now 93 companies on the "nice" list -- i.e., companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them; therefore closing the "police loophole" themselves.

The Police Loophole

Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by WINTEJER000 View Post
    kudos to them
    I'll tell y'all what I would love to see...After DHS gets their billion rounds of 40cal I'd LOVE IT if the ammo company said sumpin like...OK you people got yours,but you AIN'T GONNA GET NO MORE EVER AGAIN. CUZ NOW WE ONLY SELL TO AMERICAN CIVILIANS!!!!!!!!! HUA
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member
    Can you imagine if Glock or Colt jumped on this particular bandwagon?

They wont, of course. They make billions on gov't contracts.

If Glock, S&W, Springfield, Colt, Beretta, Sig, Ruger, Freedom Group, Taurus, and a few other big names all decided today to stop sales and orders to those states with high restrictive gun laws then this **** will be over with soon. Especially if any of those all decide to move out of their respective states with strict gun laws.
    phreddy and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    There are now 93 companies on the "nice" list -- i.e., companies that have taken the step to publicly announce that they will not sell items to states, counties, cities, and municipalities that restrict their citizens rights to own them; therefore closing the "police loophole" themselves.

The Police Loophole

Some of them don't belong on the list. They just refused to sell to the whole state, civilians included. In my opinion that doesn't count.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Until we can get "big" three ( Remington, Winchester, and Federal) to stop selling to the Gov. and LE. We have only stopped about 2% of sales.

CARRY ON!
    DaveH likes this.

Links