Great 2A Website!

This is a discussion on Great 2A Website! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; "Principal among the facts that Wolfgang was disappointed to learn, is that Guns are used for self-defense between 2.1 Million and 2.5 Million times every ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Boyntonstu
  • 1 Post By Sheldon J

Thread: Great 2A Website!

Exclamation Great 2A Website!

"Principal among the facts that Wolfgang was disappointed to learn, is that Guns are used for self-defense between 2.1 Million and 2.5 Million times every year. The following facts from the Kleck/Gertz study, relate directly to this fact.

In the vast majority of those self-defense cases, the citizen will only brandish the gun or fire a warning shot.
    In less than 8% of those self-defense cases will the citizen will even wound his attacker.
    Over 1.9 million of those self-defense cases involve handguns.
    As many as 500,000 of those self-defense cases occur away from home.
    Almost 10% of those self-defense cases are women defending themselves against sexual assault or abuse.
    This means that guns are used 60 times more often to protect the lives of law-abiding citizens than to take a life.
    At an estimated 263 million US population, in 1995, when the study was released, it also means that an average of 1 out of every 105 to 125 people that you know will use a gun for self-defense every year."

Check out: Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    I am Jewish and was raised in an ultra liberal, straight Democratic party ticket voting family. I joined the Army in 1974 and learned about guns and the Second Amendment and have been a gun owner since, much to the dismay of my mother and one of my sisters. Thank you very much for this post.

gun-control-nazi-v5-600.jpg
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

I am not Jewish but I AM a member of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership. Excellent organization and you don't need to be Jewish to be a member.
    NRA Life Member
    Gun Owners of America Member
    Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership Member
    Tea Party Member

Tagged them years ago, have you seen their hand bills page yet? JPFO Freebies Handbills Lots of usable fun stuff....

GhostMaker likes this.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Links