Magpul To The Rescue!

Magpul To The Rescue!

This is a discussion on Magpul To The Rescue! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Magpul to Flood Colorado with Cheap 30-Round Magazines Magpul to Flood Colorado with Cheap 30-Round Magazines | The Truth About Guns "Magpul just announced via ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Magpul To The Rescue!

Magpul To The Rescue!

Magpul to Flood Colorado with Cheap 30-Round Magazines

Magpul to Flood Colorado with Cheap 30-Round Magazines | The Truth About Guns

"Magpul just announced via Facebook that they are planning to install an express lane for Colorado customers to buy PMAGs directly from the factory, and will be offering flat rate $5 shipping anywhere in the state. Thanks to the impending legislation."
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Saw this on their Facebook page yesterday. Waiting anxiously for the details and for the official rollout. Definitely planning to order the 10-mag limit.

Now, why reward the Coloradans for electing a bunch of lackbrains to their legislature?
    CharlesMorri likes this.

Unfortunately, like many states the flaming libtards probably outnumber the rational, sane people who voted against these commie politicians. So the people that will benefit from this may sale are not at fault for the current political difficiency.

That's an awful thing to say regardless. ALL people who believe strongly in our right to bear arms need to stand united. Arguing amongst ourselves about who is at fault, or blaming others within our own gun culture is incredibly counter productive, and dare I say, un-American.
    wmhawth and Rock and Glock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Motodeficient View Post
    That's an awful thing to say regardless.
    I should have read Magpul's statement more carefully before posting (it's not as if it was a long one). I see what they're getting at now. Previous remark withdrawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Naufragia View Post
    Now, why reward the Coloradans for electing a bunch of lackbrains to their legislature?
    It's for the ones who voted the right way - to make a point...

RKM
    I never understood this argument. Do we all as American's deserve what we're getting at a federal level because Obama is president? Do YOU deserve an AWB because Obama won? I'm sure you didn't vote for him. I'm sure most of the gun owning people in Colorado voted correctly as well. It's not THEIR fault.
    Magpul for president 2016!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RKM View Post
    I never understood this argument. Do we all as American's deserve what we're getting at a federal level because Obama is president? Do YOU deserve an AWB because Obama won? I'm sure you didn't vote for him. I'm sure most of the gun owning people in Colorado voted correctly as well. It's not THEIR fault.
    Magpul for president 2016!!!!!!!!
    Please see post #5 this thread. I was wrong , and have admitted it.

RKM
    Please see post #5 this thread. I was wrong , and have admitted it.
    That's good. But I've seen this said numerous times by various people on different forums.

great news for Floridians, just great
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    -Douglas Adams

I'm not so certain about MagPul's resolve, in light of their disappointing (to me) update on sales policy:
    Magpul Breaks Bad, Continues Sales to LEOs in Ban States | The Truth About Guns
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

This is just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Motodeficient View Post
    Unfortunately, like many states the flaming libtards probably outnumber the rational, sane people who voted against these commie politicians. So the people that will benefit from this may sale are not at fault for the current political difficiency.

That's an awful thing to say regardless. ALL people who believe strongly in our right to bear arms need to stand united. Arguing amongst ourselves about who is at fault, or blaming others within our own gun culture is incredibly counter productive, and dare I say, un-American.
    Yea and most of them have invaded from the left coast fleeing the cesspool they helped create and now they want to inflict the same on us rational residents. Flooding Colorado with mags is allowing us to stick it in their....er... eye. I will be up for getting my full allotment.
    wmhawth and Rock and Glock like this.

Distinguished Member Array sniper58's Avatar
    Good for them! I think Hicken-loopie might have to veto some of this crap or he'll lose a lot of $$. I suspect he's a one-termer anyway, but I hope some rational people prevail. I still have a LOT of friends in CO and I wanted to move back - past tense. Of course, I live in the Land of Oz and our elected useless idiots are trying to pass stupid stuff too.
    Tim
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    ________
    NRA Life Member

I wish I could convince the WV legislators to introduce an anti gun bill, I know it would never pass I just want some cheap mags and ammo!
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links